Reviews for Assurance
Guest chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
Wonderful :))
Trouble with Trebles chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
The fact that you only have two reviews is ridiculous (well, and the fact that the Damages fandom only has twenty-odd stories, including those in the miscellaneous TV shows section, is ridiculous).

I'm not usually one to write reviews, especially when I have no concrit to offer, but I just love this story. The characterizations are spot on, especially Patty's. I can't find a single thing to complain about - the narration is clean but descriptive enough, the fact that Ellen has a cousin at NYU in an a capella group is a little convenient especially considering how busy Ellen probably is (realistically, extrapolating from the show, if she didn't have time to keep up with her immediate family, I don't know that she would have enough time to keep tabs on her cousins, though you could argue that partners have more free time than associates do), but it works, so whatever, and there are no spelling or grammatical errors that jump out at me - and all the details are just right to make this story (pardon the cliche) come alive. The only other nitpick I might have is that since Ellen was the only character witness on the list for Michael's custody case, I'm not sure what he could have done in a legal battle without Ellen... but again, for the purposes of the story, I don't really care, XD

I would be remiss in my duties as a good little reviewer if I didn't ask for moar. I know this story is finished, but I can always hope for more stories. (I'm willing to beg if it will help.) Seriously, I love your writing, and I look forward to reading any and all new Damages stories of yours, *hint hint*
rediver chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
Great fic, thanks for sharing!looking forward next chapters :)
playboymommy chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
I enjoyed this story very much. I thought you captured the characters voices beautifully, especially for some reason, Detective Huntley's. Thanks for posting this story. :-)