Reviews for Harry Potter and a Time to Live
mjackson8 chapter 19 . 2/25
Please bring this story back!
mikey chapter 19 . 2/15
have you stop righting this stop because you left it on a cliffhanger
Redneck IC Fan chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
I think I'm going to have to stop reading this story. I can't stand how Harry handles his money giving it all away and such as he is I'm all for him helping people but really he is being stupid with it and I can't take it. Really liked most of the rest of the story tho Harry and gunnys relationship was well done.
Bigt1971 chapter 19 . 6/23/2014
Great story so far, do you know when you can add more chapters?
GrandmaBeth chapter 19 . 10/29/2013
Wonderful story please keep updating.
SaraiRose chapter 19 . 7/4/2013
FANTASTIC! cannot wait for more!
Jammiedodger15 chapter 19 . 4/17/2013
this is soo good! Please please update soon! i'm gonna die if you dont!
NabooMuggle chapter 19 . 4/3/2013
I have been thoroughly enjoying this story. I am a complete Harry Potter fanfic snob with a strict canonical code! Thank you so much for writing this and allowing me to get lost in this world some more.
addictedheartache chapter 19 . 2/4/2013
very enjoyable so far, one major non cannon so far, unless your planning it later but it is stated that Neville also joins the aurors immiedtly
Jharry1960 chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
I'm wondering if this is an abandoned story. I followed it all the way to chapter 34 on one site and there is has not been updated in years. I just found it because you were mentioned as a helper for Jetlabarge so I checked to see if you had posted it there as well and found you had so much more there. Anyway...I'm wondering why at the point it left off at chapter 34, not a soul had thought to use veratis serum on the man who was sitting in a cell for trying to kill Harry Potter in order to find out what curse he had been trying to gradually kill him with up to the time when he felt he had nothing to lose by using the killing curse at the ministry. Why didn't they research who had been in charge of visitation during the years Bellatrix had been visited? Why are Ron and Hermione handing over evidence to others to search through ( so unlike them when their friend's life is in the balance) and calling it a day to go to eat and visit when Harry could give up and die at any moment, when they might find the source of the curse in the things found in the villain's office? These are the same people that stayed up all night and day during exam times and trying to find ways for Harry to survive the second task in the Triwizard's Cup. Why did Harry, who usually has great instincts, become such an idiot when it came to Reichgard, and the coffee and quills? I had a million other questions but I will wait to see if this is an abandoned story first. If it is going to be finished then I would thank you for the story through 34 chapters but if not...not so much.
FriendofMolly chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
ladym,
Well Darn! Now I've caught up. What a place to stop. Now Harry has already mentioned seeing into Riddles head, so I don'y see a problem telling them Gregorovitch was AK'd by Snakeface. But then again that might be too much info. Something made Harry stop him. Oh yeah why Riddle killed him? The Wand-That-Must-Not-Be-Named. Too many questions. I thought the Bogeys were going to start flying, when Harry tried to tell Ginny how to travel, or how not to. Until all the DE's are caught they all must follow MadEyes advice. Conatant Vigilance!
FriendofMolly chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
ladym,
Thank you so much for this chapter, especially the last. As I said in the last review, the Auror Department is about to be brought into an era of a new Auror. Now I think they might have an inkling. If what Harry and Ron did was to teach them, to think in different ways and not to go on assumptions.
Gawain showing up at Shell Cottage was eye opening for all. I think it also gave Kreacher and Winky a enhanced view of Wizards. Now I just hope that Winky will continue to her more positive mode of thought. I was touched by Ginny's memories. She (you) haven't said much about what happened at Hogwarts while the Three were on the hunt. Now on to the last. Please write more.
Kittencat3 chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Yawn. Just this chapter signals a flaming heap of LAME.

The first rule of dialog is to put in characters' mouths only the words that real people speak. Go ahead: read these lame speeches aloud, and try to imagine real people speaking that way. You can't, because they don't.

To the author: LEARN TO WRITE.
FriendofMolly chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
ladym,
I will agree with you as far as the characters figuring out everything. What a lot of people don't realise is that when the confrontations were happening there was no time to diseminate the " whys and what if's"
They just simply did what they had to do with the information they had at the time. Ron was justified in his anger but like Harry will need to rein it in if he wants to be a successful Auror.
It was my understanding that most Aurors were in hiding during the last months of Riddle. Though there were many who worked underground. But a few just went into hiding.
As far as the Ron and Hermione relationship, any one who thinks it would be smooth, doesn't know these two.
FriendofMolly chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
ladym,
I'd say it's time for Ron to grow up. Unbelievable, that Draco came up with the right advice. Minerva was either denying that she expected Harry, Ron, and Hermione would end their time at Hogwarts with a spectacular prank, one worthy of the ones they named, or trying to maintain her authority by not "approving" of it. Or maybe she thought that Hary or Hermione would talk Ron out of it, by staying with the decorum of attending Hogwarts. I will say that it was a fitting way to leave this place they loved.
Dudley is right. Harry needs to see Petunia, if only to finally put to rest what needs to be put to rest. Harry insisting that Petunia come to #12 was a great way of establishing his position. I need to go on to the next. But before I do. I think Dudley should continue teaching Muggle studies. He is in a perfect position to effect change.