Reviews for Harry Potter and a Time to Live
Wolfgirl3355 chapter 19 . 8/15
You can talk to me on this account if u type it in but I just want to say this was an amazing fanfiction with some amazing ideas and I was very sad to see it end, thanks
David chapter 19 . 2/15
Are you going to finish this story? You left it on a bit of a cliffhanger.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/10/2015
love to know what happens next
bernie chapter 15 . 6/2/2015
I was enjoying but Hermione's gotten so OOC over Draco that its become a trainwreck. Hermione is the least for giving of the trio going to far as to break laws to hurt people who cross her and no one has crossed them more than Draco. It was bad enough having Harry lie to Ron about the things Draco did but to have Hermione becoming a Death eater apologist as well is just insulting to everything they fought for.
mjackson8 chapter 19 . 2/25/2015
Please bring this story back!
mikey chapter 19 . 2/15/2015
have you stop righting this stop because you left it on a cliffhanger
Redneck IC Fan chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
I think I'm going to have to stop reading this story. I can't stand how Harry handles his money giving it all away and such as he is I'm all for him helping people but really he is being stupid with it and I can't take it. Really liked most of the rest of the story tho Harry and gunnys relationship was well done.
Bigt1971 chapter 19 . 6/23/2014
Great story so far, do you know when you can add more chapters?
GrandmaBeth chapter 19 . 10/29/2013
Wonderful story please keep updating.
SaraiRose chapter 19 . 7/4/2013
FANTASTIC! cannot wait for more!
Jammiedodger15 chapter 19 . 4/17/2013
this is soo good! Please please update soon! i'm gonna die if you dont!
NabooMuggle chapter 19 . 4/3/2013
I have been thoroughly enjoying this story. I am a complete Harry Potter fanfic snob with a strict canonical code! Thank you so much for writing this and allowing me to get lost in this world some more.
addictedheartache chapter 19 . 2/4/2013
very enjoyable so far, one major non cannon so far, unless your planning it later but it is stated that Neville also joins the aurors immiedtly
Jharry1960 chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
I'm wondering if this is an abandoned story. I followed it all the way to chapter 34 on one site and there is has not been updated in years. I just found it because you were mentioned as a helper for Jetlabarge so I checked to see if you had posted it there as well and found you had so much more there. Anyway...I'm wondering why at the point it left off at chapter 34, not a soul had thought to use veratis serum on the man who was sitting in a cell for trying to kill Harry Potter in order to find out what curse he had been trying to gradually kill him with up to the time when he felt he had nothing to lose by using the killing curse at the ministry. Why didn't they research who had been in charge of visitation during the years Bellatrix had been visited? Why are Ron and Hermione handing over evidence to others to search through ( so unlike them when their friend's life is in the balance) and calling it a day to go to eat and visit when Harry could give up and die at any moment, when they might find the source of the curse in the things found in the villain's office? These are the same people that stayed up all night and day during exam times and trying to find ways for Harry to survive the second task in the Triwizard's Cup. Why did Harry, who usually has great instincts, become such an idiot when it came to Reichgard, and the coffee and quills? I had a million other questions but I will wait to see if this is an abandoned story first. If it is going to be finished then I would thank you for the story through 34 chapters but if not...not so much.
FriendofMolly chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
ladym,
Well Darn! Now I've caught up. What a place to stop. Now Harry has already mentioned seeing into Riddles head, so I don'y see a problem telling them Gregorovitch was AK'd by Snakeface. But then again that might be too much info. Something made Harry stop him. Oh yeah why Riddle killed him? The Wand-That-Must-Not-Be-Named. Too many questions. I thought the Bogeys were going to start flying, when Harry tried to tell Ginny how to travel, or how not to. Until all the DE's are caught they all must follow MadEyes advice. Conatant Vigilance!
FoM