Reviews for It'll Be Okay
Braile4ever chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
UPDATE: I just saw this morning that Allie (Laurel) tweeted me back about the NetFlix situation

This is what I tweeted her: go_nino Would you guys consider doing 10 episodes 4 NetFlix? Fans are FIGHTING HARD 4 The Lying Game to get picked up by them! PLEASE?

Allie's Reply: kayla_schafer I could be down for that!

This is GREAT! So we know Allie would do it if we can make this happen! Hopefully she tells some of the other cast. We need to keep tweeting the cast & Producer Chuck Pratt Jr so then maybe he can contact Netflix about this himself.

We need to keep contacting NetFlix like CRAZY! Use their live chat, phone number, facebook, twitter & blog to do so. Keep tweeting the cast as well so all of them can know about this

I talked to a representative this morning whose daughters love the show and when I asked him if they could possibly get the rights to it and make new episodes he said this: "Yup, we have had a few enquirers about that show and as a feedback driven company I'm sure it will be something that we will be carrying in the future"

Thanks Everyone! Keep up the AMAZING job! All hope isn't lost just yet
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I love Thayer and Emma they're so sweet :)
HeyItsErin chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
That was too cute!
Motionless 666 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Please continue I hope you will
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
i love them together there such a cute couple ive always wanted them to be together i hope they get together in the new season i just new the have feelings for eachother
Get-Up-and-Fall-Again chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
awwweh! FLUFF! :] Its cute :3 You should make more :]
SweettFace chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
awwwwww! That was soooo cute! :)
372259 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
awwwww such fluffinesss :D I love themma and this oneshot was adorable!
i-am-allyssa chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This was really cute 3. You should make it longer :)