Reviews for A Saiyan in Equestria
FutureShock chapter 5 . 12/4/2015
This story was entertaining, and it was funny seeing Pinkie dodging his ki blasts like it was a game. And while we all know Vegeta could easily kill everypony easily it was pretty cool to see them have a fighting chance.
Nice try chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
No pony has ever shown reaction speeds or strength on the level of Raditz let alone Nappa or Vegeta. Vegeta in his Saiyan Saga appearance would annihilate all of Equestria with a Galick Gun or Final Flash and would splatter any pony in h2h. Nice try lowballing DBZ.
Jennifer N chapter 4 . 9/21/2015
Awesome! LOVE Vegeta's Dean Winchester reference!
Jennifer N chapter 5 . 9/21/2015
LOVE the ending!
Doomsbane chapter 5 . 1/24/2015
this just made my day, you sir, are a genius. pay no mind to the haters, honestly the whole thing is FANFICTION thinking that someone is actually going to read up on every single fact just to follow the official story, is stupid.
If you want an excuse for this people then have this. The ponies are in their home world, whereas Vegeta just got there and is lost and confused, probably weakened by how much love and tolerance is in the air as well.
the ss ponies? I blame the elements of harmony. Twi's wasn't even really ss she was just really riding on the edge of stupidity angry. Fluttershy? again elements of harmony, being able to harness the power of the elements enables her to reach high levels of strength, but NOT ss. thus why she couldn't beat Vegeta.
iiSweetHoney chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
hahaha i liked! favorites
Guest chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
WTF SS ponies that is stupid plus vegetas normal form should be able to take pike pie and flutershy can turn to a SS only saiyans can do that WTF !
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
MAN…VEGETA WAS BEATEN BY THE PONIES..SURE I LOVE THE PONIES BUT REALLY…I'm ton a make a fan-fix of my own…with vegetal and show you how a stain kills PONIES!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
NOOOOO le vegetal kills ponies..i want vegetal to be super powerful :DDD
bladedninja chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
HAHAHA TOO FUNNY LAUGH OVERLOAD!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Why do I hear the TFS voice actors when I read this?
TechnologicalTerror chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
wtf, im so confused dude.
RAAAGE chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
DUDE HOW CAN THE MOTHERFUCKING ELEMENT OF SHITTANY BEAT VEGETA. DID U SEE GOHAN SSJ2? VEGETA SSJ2 IS STRONGER AND FUCKS THEM UP. MAKE A SEQUEL WHEN SSJ MOTHERFUCKIN 10,000 GOKU FUCKS THEM UP NAOOOOO
Ian the Cyber King chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
Vegeta...just...got...his ass...handed to him by a bunch of PONIES... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Bravo sir or madam. This is just a work of art. Well done.
Luigi's Wacky World chapter 2 . 1/21/2013