Reviews for A Saiyan in Equestria
Doomsbane chapter 5 . 1/24
this just made my day, you sir, are a genius. pay no mind to the haters, honestly the whole thing is FANFICTION thinking that someone is actually going to read up on every single fact just to follow the official story, is stupid.
If you want an excuse for this people then have this. The ponies are in their home world, whereas Vegeta just got there and is lost and confused, probably weakened by how much love and tolerance is in the air as well.
the ss ponies? I blame the elements of harmony. Twi's wasn't even really ss she was just really riding on the edge of stupidity angry. Fluttershy? again elements of harmony, being able to harness the power of the elements enables her to reach high levels of strength, but NOT ss. thus why she couldn't beat Vegeta.
iiSweetHoney chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
hahaha i liked! favorites
Guest chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
WTF SS ponies that is stupid plus vegetas normal form should be able to take pike pie and flutershy can turn to a SS only saiyans can do that WTF !
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
MAN…VEGETA WAS BEATEN BY THE PONIES..SURE I LOVE THE PONIES BUT REALLY…I'm ton a make a fan-fix of my own…with vegetal and show you how a stain kills PONIES!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
NOOOOO le vegetal kills ponies..i want vegetal to be super powerful :DDD
bladedninja chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
HAHAHA TOO FUNNY LAUGH OVERLOAD!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Why do I hear the TFS voice actors when I read this?
TechnologicalTerror chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
wtf, im so confused dude.
RAAAGE chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
DUDE HOW CAN THE MOTHERFUCKING ELEMENT OF SHITTANY BEAT VEGETA. DID U SEE GOHAN SSJ2? VEGETA SSJ2 IS STRONGER AND FUCKS THEM UP. MAKE A SEQUEL WHEN SSJ MOTHERFUCKIN 10,000 GOKU FUCKS THEM UP NAOOOOO
Ian the Cyber King chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
Vegeta...just...got...his ass...handed to him by a bunch of PONIES... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Bravo sir or madam. This is just a work of art. Well done.
Luigi's Wacky World chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
...WTF...
Luigi's Wacky World chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! TAKE THAT, VEGETA! He just got knocked off his high horse, pun may or may not be intended, by the Mane 6!
lemanruss96 chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
Oh, and you can do better?
Guest chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Sorry to say but this was completely stupid. Ponies power levels can barely pass that of humans, even with magic and all that. If if they r stronger than humans, they still cant come close to Vegeta especielly as a super saiyan. If u plan on doing a crossover like this than do it right.
count smelly chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
lol lol lol well i wanted vegeta to win but the end was funny lol lol lol