Reviews for A Saiyan in Equestria
WTF SS ponies that is stupid plus vegetas normal form should be able to take pike pie and flutershy can turn to a SS only saiyans can do that WTF !
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
MAN…VEGETA WAS BEATEN BY THE PONIES..SURE I LOVE THE PONIES BUT REALLY…I'm ton a make a fan-fix of my own…with vegetal and show you how a stain kills PONIES!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
NOOOOO le vegetal kills ponies..i want vegetal to be super powerful :DDD
bladedninja chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
HAHAHA TOO FUNNY LAUGH OVERLOAD!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Why do I hear the TFS voice actors when I read this?
f687s chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
wtf, im so confused dude.
RAAAGE chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
DUDE HOW CAN THE MOTHERFUCKING ELEMENT OF SHITTANY BEAT VEGETA. DID U SEE GOHAN SSJ2? VEGETA SSJ2 IS STRONGER AND FUCKS THEM UP. MAKE A SEQUEL WHEN SSJ MOTHERFUCKIN 10,000 GOKU FUCKS THEM UP NAOOOOO
Ian the Cyber King chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
Vegeta...just...got...his ass...handed to him by a bunch of PONIES... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Bravo sir or madam. This is just a work of art. Well done.
Luigi's Wacky World chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
...WTF...
Luigi's Wacky World chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! TAKE THAT, VEGETA! He just got knocked off his high horse, pun may or may not be intended, by the Mane 6!
lemanruss96 chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
Oh, and you can do better?
Guest chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Sorry to say but this was completely stupid. Ponies power levels can barely pass that of humans, even with magic and all that. If if they r stronger than humans, they still cant come close to Vegeta especielly as a super saiyan. If u plan on doing a crossover like this than do it right.
count smelly chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
lol lol lol well i wanted vegeta to win but the end was funny lol lol lol
Wind The Hedgehog chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Good Story :D Please Make The Alternate Ending I Wanna know what happens If the ponies Fail :3 This story rocks OwO
Anon chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
To Cody C. Lee: No. No it wouldn't be enough. Not even close.