Reviews for Ain't no limit to what love allows
Guest chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
wtf
ac2790 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Hey i love alll your stories there dark and fluffy at the same time. i'm in the process of writing my first story on here it's call you see her, all of her. and it very dark and involves drug addiction violence rape child molestation murder. some spanking and bdsm like sex. please check it out your opinion would mean a lot. Ain't no Limit to What Love Allows is my absolute favorite story and that's including every novel i've ever read and everything in between this is awesome.
Max chapter 20 . 3/3/2013
I want one shot, or 2 shot, about 'Deeper than ever' and 'Threesome, pleaseeeee
M-Skyfall chapter 20 . 1/7/2013
you really teach me a lot of things with this fic, about acceptance, trust, confidence, and more.
thank you so much!
andre2514 chapter 20 . 12/25/2012
It was so great! :)
ac2790 chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
so hot!
Pridemunkeyz chapter 16 . 11/18/2012
:) They truly are soulmates.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 14 . 11/18/2012
Whoa.
San got a great deal better at telling Britt what she feels. :)
And Britt listened :)
Pridemunkeyz chapter 13 . 11/18/2012
Haha rough and enough rhyme.
Hey déjà vu, San had one in a GKM and it was sexy.
Sasodooda chapter 20 . 11/17/2012
Just read it all and wow! You really opened my eyes. I have always been afraid and confused about this kind of play/sex. Now I understand a bit more how/why some would choose to experiment. The trust involved mesmerized me. Thank you.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/23/2012
Oh here comes the end. Thanks for the story.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/22/2012
They have sex tapes, and not only one bit a whole collection. lol
That video really means a lot to Britt.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/21/2012
It's so good to see how much they changed and at the same time not changed after all these years.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/21/2012
Wow they finally acted out the scene.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/18/2012
Britt is so awesome, she is so understanding and accepting which helps San to accept herself as well, in here I can really see how their partnership rolls out.