Reviews for there's bears in the balcony
Lola chapter 1 . 10h
Crap what kind of shit story is that fucking piece of shit
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
This is so, so sweet. I think the Elena section was my favorite; Caroline always waiting for the other shoe to drop, to be left out in the cold, but it never comes.

I love the fragility of all of them. I love the line about being young and holding each other until the storm passes, because to me, that is them in a nutshell. They are still so, so young, and all they have left is each other.

Beautiful, as usual. :)
toomuchchampagne chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Beautiful and moving. I like your Caroline.
xshedreamsinredx chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
That was beautiful. Not that I expected anything different from you.

Also, why don't you publish the rest of the fics that you failed to post, I promise I'll review every single one. :)
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
lovely.
le loser chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
First of all, hunsdfg An Army Of Lovers Cannot Fail. All I can think is us on Twitter and talking and just being all around awesome.

Anyway.

I don't think this review can beat Lady September's (because, good Lord, it's Lady September. Just that alone trumps anything I could say to compete with her.) but I'll try. To do something. Review wittily? I DON'T KNOW I'M TIRED OK.

Proceeding. Basically, I would quote my favorite lines, but that would be the whole damn fic.

I am overwhelmed. Utterly and completely overwhelmed. The heartbreaking conversation in the first part, the slight compare and contrast of Stefan and Caroline in the second, Elena proving her insecurities wrong, and Stefan running. his. fucking. fingers through her hair. Is it weird that I squealed at that part?

God, you're just magnificent, Autumn. I can't get enough.
Lady September chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Oh God, I can't, this is so incredibly gorgeous.

This has to be one of the—no, the—most beautiful Stefan/Caroline I've read. They're without a doubt my favorite TVD characters and you just write them perfectly. Caroline's insecurities and Stefan's reassurances, gah, it's just so well-written.

I have to say I really connected with your Caroline. I felt for her. I know what it's like to be scared of everything, and you conveyed her feelings really good. And Stefan who means it.

And Elena's: "You know I love you, right?"

You're a really good writer, I have to say that. This is honest and pretty and shiny. The entire thing felt well put together and I loved all of it. I still think, though, that the ending was my favorite part. Those last two lines were great. They left me with hope, both for Caroline and for myself.

I'd like to leave you with a better review, because you deserve it, but it's really late here and I'm incredibly tired so this will have to do. I look forward to your future stories.

Also, Stefan/Caroline/Elena brotp for the win.
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Love this. Very sweet, interesting and fantastic. All the little moments are wonderful.

Thank u for sharing.