Reviews for Culture Shock
maphie chapter 36 . 12/29/2013
*tears* I don't know who Katalina was but I think you had good memories of her.
maphie chapter 35 . 12/29/2013
Poisoning her ex - lol!
maphie chapter 33 . 12/29/2013
Omg! This story is just megawatt-cute! So unique but oh too short! I know I'm not at the end yet but I could use another 30 chapters of these two. I hope there's an epi I haven't read yet. I mean, Tribella going to her first dinner party, getting a haircut, to her doc appt, her kid's first day of school and the list goes on!
maphie chapter 23 . 12/29/2013
Well, speaking from a clean freak's POV, I'm glad they are getting "rinsed" at the very least before the good stuff happens. I mean, all due respect to cultural differences and all.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 36 . 10/21/2013
I'm so glad you posted this. It was a perfect ending to this sweet story. Thank you for sharing parts of yourself in sharing your writing. I hope for you love and happiness in all you do. :)
cecilia4059 chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
I believe I watched a tv program a few years ago in TLC or Discovery that was almost identical to the background of this story. Was it the true event you've mentioned?
Thanks for the chapter.
Julia Dawn chapter 36 . 9/7/2013
Wonderful ending! Beautiful story!
irelandk chapter 36 . 8/12/2013
:-)
EdwardandBella4everFan chapter 35 . 6/10/2013
I enjoyed this so much!
CdrIvanova chapter 36 . 5/23/2013
I discovered this gem of a story lurking amongst my many fanfic emails. Thank you for writing such a lovely story! I immediately went and researched the real story, too. Fascinating!
Darling Cullen chapter 29 . 5/4/2013
Poor Edward how could her mother do that to him
Darling Cullen chapter 21 . 5/4/2013
Am I an awful person for wanting her dead husband to be Jacob? It would be so cool
Darling Cullen chapter 22 . 5/4/2013
I think I love Yamet (this is so weird to write)
Darling Cullen chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
Awww this is so ... tears worthy
Darling Cullen chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
That some awful story, that must have been so hard on the woman who lived it, especially the one with the mirror
1,453 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »