Reviews for A New Breed
Lexicon chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Two of my favorite short lived series in one... what more could you want?
Snake chapter 14 . 8/16/2006
i really like it, i really really liked it... yeah yeah, a sequal will be nice... i want a sequal. I have never seen Prey and only a few of the Invisible Man ( but still a very hugh hugh fan) but i can't get enought of them (vincent ventresca in especially).

I hope you write a sequal to this... Toodles...
jon harper chapter 14 . 1/3/2005
Hey Love the story I thought it kicked ass! I'm familiar with prey but I've only seen a few episodes of the invisible man both shows were good and canceled before their time sadly. I know it's been a little over two years but could you please write a sequel? anyway keep up the good work.
DiabloCat chapter 14 . 12/1/2004
Whoa. That was cool. I guess I'll join the mob of sequel seekers now...
Lexicon chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Wow and here I thought I was the only one who enjoyed Prey. Thanks for the read!
Da ChocolateInvisoBorg chapter 14 . 12/3/2002
Thanks! I_Woman, MiamiMomma and I will post it on the Prey also! The sequel is coming along nicely...we have 60 pages so far! M&M is on a roll! :) Thank you for the feedback!
LAURY chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
I liked it very much! It was fun & captured the characters soo well! Now, if you'd only post this on the PREY site, too! : )
TheOneYouSeek chapter 14 . 11/5/2002
From the angry mob of readers to the three evil writers: SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
anonymous chapter 14 . 11/4/2002
sequel! will stark take ed? will there be another mix up? will darien keep his dominace..ness? why DO darien and ed look so alike?
TheOneYouSeek chapter 13 . 11/4/2002
Wow great story! You guys know just where to end the chapter to keep us coming back. I always wanted to see a Prey/Invisible Man crossover. You stay in with the character's attitude and I Love You for it!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 10/22/2002
I'm really enjoying this story. Double Vince! Post again soon! My lab rat here can't stand the suspense of cliffhangers, it keeps activating his QS gland. Keep it comin'!
Sue chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Its great to see a crossover fic with Prey which was another great show cancelled too soon. Hope to see more on this one soon.
anonymous chapter 8 . 10/4/2002
oh no fair! you gotta write more! and soon! pleeeeeeaaassseee
Dorian chapter 4 . 9/22/2002
This is really good. I need to know what happens. Please write more. I like that comercial too.

Dorian
Allianora2 chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
Thanks for the reviews! We've started it up again...Miami Aqua-Momma is helping out. More will be posted this weekend. Thanks! Alli aka Da Chocolate :)