Reviews for Mishmash
teedub chapter 6 . 7/1
Gah! I want more of this story, especially the criticism of Neville's family. They so deserve it.
teedub chapter 1 . 7/1
LOL, this was quite funny and entertaining. I totally support the morally flexible attitude and slothful lifestyle. Ginny/Riddle is also hilarious.
Blitzstrahl chapter 6 . 4/2
Should have kicked her to the curb disowned and all that.
NefariousPlots chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
Neville's family really did have it coming. Love this idea!
HPMARIE chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
Wow, I really liked all these pot bunnies :) Especially the last one, please consider finishing one of them? *puppy eyes*
Neloska chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
Totally loved the story, am a sucker for time-travel and always love to see a new idea. Especially with such an awesome start. I also love how you characterized Neville, determined and strong but still compassioinate and simply too nice for his own good...
I really wish you would continue this one.
Barranca chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
What quirky, entertaining snippets of improbable circumstances! Time travel rocks, and none of us would be able to exactly relive our lives, only changing a single point if it happened to us. This is why it's always so interesting to read a well written time travel story. Plus, Harry raised dark? It was always a possibility hanging in the air, even with the canon Harry trying to walk the narrow path.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
yeah, neville had a shitty hand served for childhood :(
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
this one was so cool
Guest chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
I really liked this idea!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
I can't deny it's interesting, but there is only so much you can do with this that doesn't rehash other "Harry goes dark" stories.

Although political schemes and such are interesting to read, a good part of the appeal to Harry Potter was the emotional side of it, so you would have to do very polished characterizations on everyone else to contrast and compare with Harry's emotional distance, plus work harder than normal on pacing and plot.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
But what happened to the real Ginny? :(
Vixen Uchiha chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
Yes they do, I hope you do more with this one and the traveler one those two I like the best.
Stitched In Ice chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
Ooh. Nice. Do continue this please.
mmsbddvr chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
This remind of the thing on my author page that I have yet to find, Ron solo time travel backs, and mentor's younger Ron for a brief period before ceasing to exist.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »