Reviews for Myrtle
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Oh god, poor Sirius. Cx I loved it.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Sirius is too appealing for his own good. even the ghosts can't keep their hands off him!
Dazzled-Midnight-Melody chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I almost died while reading this, I can't believe it, all of the characters were so spot on that I could almost believe this actually happened. I know that this is complete, but I think it would be really interesting if Sirius went back sometime, maybe before his conviction or after he escapes from Azkaban, to hide and ends up talking to her, or if they sent James in there... Anyways, I really loved this and it definitely brightened my day. Thanks for the great read and happy writings!

-Katherine
MysteriousMissSirius chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Lol, poor Sirius!

Myrtle was so in character, very well done.

And you could actually make a twoshot out of this, including Myrtle leaving her bathroom and visiting the boys' dormatory because Sirius didn't come back. That would simply be hilarious. But since it's for a challenge, I don't know if you want to continue this.. I usually don't :p

Anyway, very good story!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Really funny. Pure genius in fact;D Keep writing
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Oh boy, poor Sirius x) I really think he ought to go back there- they had such a connection! I liked Remus's line about there being a lot that could go wrong with an 18-year-old bloke in the girl's lavatory. I quite agree with that statement! Flawless as usual. I'm impressed about the wide varitey you write. SiriusxMyrtle for Merlin's sake! But it was still good, and by good, well written. So well done.
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Hahaha I love this! Sirius is the best and I love that Remus is the one to go in and save him. You have Myrtle's character down perfectly. This pairing is just hilarious and you did a great job with it. Poor Myrtle. Love it!
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Haha, this is really cute and amusing! I can definitely picture Myrtle having a crush on Sirius; it seems like she's definitely the type to crush on attractive Hogwarts boys, lol. This was very well-written, of course, and there were no mistakes, either. This also shows the Marauders' friendship really well, and it doesn't surprise me that James dared Remus, who said no, but Sirius said yes to the dare. I love the last line, too. The Marauders and Myrtle were very in-character, also, and you've done a great job!