Reviews for The Aurelian Prophecy
JayeMaru chapter 16 . 1/20
This is a fascinating and well imagined story; it's worth reading though it is not complete. It nicely imagines what season 2 Spike would have been like if he'd already separated himself from Drusilla. The way Dru and especially Darla are depicted is also neat. I hope this writer has found success elsewhere, reflecting the interestingly different story told here.
Aqua Rules chapter 16 . 12/23/2017
Aw dang this one was never finished! It is really good too. I hope you perhaps somehow someway decide to come back to it. :)
SoapOpreaEmpress chapter 16 . 1/6/2017
Great story so far.
Hope you continue it.
Razielynn chapter 16 . 3/24/2016
Oh why, oh why did you leave us hanging on such a cliffhanger? I love the story so far, and who knows, maybe one day you will revisit it.
brendafay chapter 16 . 2/11/2016
buffysummers932 chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
please continue writing this story update soon
Ariana Deralte chapter 16 . 5/17/2014
No it's an off chance, but I'm curious to see more of this. This is such a unique plot. Cheers!
gottaloveva chapter 16 . 1/6/2014
I love this story! :) Please update soon! :)
PeaceHeather chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
I've missed this story and I'm thrilled to have found it again after all this time (curse you, lost bookmarks!). I would love to see it updated again sometime, say, this year?
bradsan92 chapter 16 . 11/3/2012
darn good story and very well written. Can't wait for the next chapter

Love it.
bradsan92 chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
first: good story
second: Couldn't Willow wait until Buffy and her were alone instead of telling Buffy they have to talk now. The talk could wait. It isn't the most important thing at that moment
Third: Willow is Buffy friend not her mother
forth: They is a possibilty that Buffy could be dead in a couple of days so who cares.
Embers3Flame chapter 16 . 10/20/2012
More please. I hope everyone is able to pull through.
Belle86 chapter 16 . 10/15/2012
Great story! I like the relationship between darla and spike. Usually I read stories about them hating each other. Yours is a nice change. Hope you update soon!
darkeyesgirl chapter 16 . 10/10/2012
ah yes! cant wait for the next chapter
lil-leti chapter 16 . 10/3/2012
My heart goes out to both of them. I just hope that Buffy will be there in his time of need. she might be the one to pull him back