Reviews for Max and Alec Alphabet Prompts
Guest chapter 12 . 2/25/2013
This is all kinds of fantastic! The ending, the "non-Disney" ending, is superb! I laughed outloud-rather loudly! Ha! Kudos!
Teresa chapter 16 . 11/8/2012
Awesome series! Hope to see more updates!
Punkie chapter 16 . 7/24/2012
Ok, I'm not sure how this works when I find a new series of one shots...especially when I read them all in one sitting, I wasn't sure if I was supposed to comment on each one as I read them but I didn't because I didn't want to bombard you with comments. But I did want you to know that I loved reading all of them, you've done a wonderful job with these and I can't wait to read more.
Maxiebaby chapter 16 . 7/24/2012
Very enjoyable series of stories. Keep going!
alliekiwi chapter 16 . 7/20/2012
I like this - a lot. This is how DA should have continued, really. How anyone can think that Max was going to end with Logan beats me - you could see it right form the word go that Alec and Max would/should end up together. Perfect. :D.
Pinkbeachlulu chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
I want more of this story it needs to continue PLEASE
DGfleetfox chapter 16 . 7/13/2012
Awww... I'm glad you're back writing for us, this one was top notch :) I'd like to see Max sing something in one and actually be good at it. Oh and not some totally overplayed mainstream hit if you please. Well you don't have to take this up, but that's something I'd be interested in reading. Ciao!
recicup chapter 16 . 7/10/2012
Squee! I love it when Max comes to her senses ;) Great update. Hope you can update soon but understand how 'real life' can throw those doggone curveballs :)
ebony chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
max sucks! and why are fangirls writin about max/alec? alec is way better than her and he could have any girl he wants. and max was not that hot anyway and jessica alba was and still a bicth. jensen ackles is the best !
recicup chapter 15 . 5/25/2012
Don't mind me...I'll just be over here in the corner...sobbing uncontrollably.
patsan chapter 14 . 5/18/2012
This last chapter begs to be continued :)

As for the rest of the drabbles, I liked some better then others, but they're all good. Keep writing!
DGfleetfox chapter 14 . 5/17/2012
This is the best one so far amigo!
l chapter 14 . 5/16/2012
Why doesn't this have more reviews? All of these are really good. I will review this better when i get time but it's really late right now lol. This was really good and it deserves a sequel and thanks for this. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
recicup chapter 14 . 5/16/2012
You have successfully ripped my heart out *sobs*
recicup chapter 13 . 5/14/2012
This was so much fun. What a great idea of Max and Alec playing 'cat and mouse' with each other. I swear, I could see their 'virtual feline tails' just swishing with all the fun they were having.