Reviews for The Path of Sorrows, The Dragon Throne
Gamma Cavy chapter 26 . 12/18/2013
yeah Shouryuu would be nosing into this sort of thing.
nchi-wana chapter 30 . 11/26/2013
Hey, there! Just wanted to drop a comment and say I hope you still plan on updating this because I miss it. :) I still need to get caught up on your other 12K fic, though.
MoonShadow396 chapter 30 . 9/29/2013
Okay this is awesome! I was upset at the end of the anime that they didn't include anything more about Yuka and Taiki so finding this story made my day. I know it has been a long time but I hope you will update this again soon.
Jigglypuff chapter 30 . 4/20/2013
Is it possible that you're hinting that Yuka Sugimoto is the offspring of a taika herself? It certainly make sense to me. I think you had said repeatedly said that Yuka was illegimate, and that her father wasn't her biological one. This in turns made me conclude that Yuka's mother was a taika and that she was accidentally preggers with Yuka from a man she had a affair with and decided to abandon Yuka with her adopted father.
KShadeslady chapter 30 . 12/23/2012
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! My birthday was yesterday and Christmas is in two days! What a lovely gift! I needed that bad! Sigh...deeper and deeper we go. Such fun getting everyone involved. ;D Hope you have a Happy Christmas and a Wonderful New Year! Cheers!
war90 chapter 30 . 12/23/2012
Good story looking forward to your next chapter.

Hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year
nchi-wana chapter 29 . 11/20/2012
Finally got to read this. It was both very interesting and refreshing that you focused on Rokuta in this chapter.

Things are starting to get a little...disturbing. Definitely looking forward to more! ;)
KShadeslady chapter 29 . 11/19/2012
Finally just got to read this. I love the aside story with Rokuta. I can sort of see where this is going, but I know you will have a few surprises along the way. Cheers, wonderful as always.
war90 chapter 29 . 11/17/2012
Good story looking forward to your next chapter
KShadeslady chapter 28 . 10/28/2012
Wow! What a ride! That was fun! Got to have a little interlude once in a while! Can't wait to see who this guy is! Cheers, G'night!
war90 chapter 28 . 10/28/2012
KShadeslady chapter 27 . 10/22/2012
As usual, I am so impressed by your imagination. It just flows along. I love the way she was able to reform the sword and commune with the tree. ;D
war90 chapter 27 . 10/22/2012
usefull gift with the sword.

nchi-wana chapter 26 . 10/16/2012
Ohhh, so Shouryuu was "Hottie." Figures. ;)

I'm worried about Yuka now. D:
war90 chapter 26 . 10/14/2012
Once she gets that flash step down that will be usefull ablility.

good story looking forward to your next chapter.