Reviews for Scare It Up
JustKeepLiving chapter 17 . 7/13/2013
OMG! It was a dream the whole time?! That's awesome, can yo make a Glee one like this with Rachel and Puck/Noah as the main characters/couple, that would be very awesome, and Brittana, and Samcedes could join them, then Finn comes(alone), and Quinn is the ghost tat helps them, that would be awesome, please and thank-you!
-rainbowlover196752
p.s. I love your stories!
Smileface935 chapter 17 . 10/7/2012
This was a great story and your a great writer I will check out the books on amazon, keep writing and God Bless! :)
WeasleyQueen18 chapter 17 . 9/26/2012
Great ending. I enjoyed reading :)
hellhounds72 chapter 17 . 9/24/2012
Awesome story.. but when did rocky and cece stop being friends? Did i miss something?
LadiiLautner chapter 17 . 9/24/2012
oh my gosh. they whole thing was dream? I'm so confused ahh!
IluvF chapter 17 . 9/23/2012
aw... it's always sad to see a great story end. sequel? haha, jk.
will they ever recover from what happened to them? in the Flynn is the only one left not a couple. lol
so, what's the end mean? it's everything is Rocky's dream? or sometime even more in the future they seperate?
GlitterGirl123 chapter 17 . 9/23/2012
Awesome ending! I wonder who that dude was…if you don't mind, can you write a Rocky/Gunther CeCe/Deuce and Ty/Tinka FanFic? You don't have to…it's just a suggestion.
Cloud9-hipstaa chapter 17 . 9/23/2012
Tight
xXNicklezXx chapter 17 . 9/23/2012
I can't believe it's over! I really love this story, it put a new spin on the usual Shake It Up! fics I've read. It was really good.
As3hleigh XD chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
Really Good Story. But It kinda scared me .
WeasleyQueen18 chapter 16 . 9/10/2012
Wonderful update :) i love it
LadiiLautner chapter 16 . 9/10/2012
poor flynn! he has to grow up so fast in this whole story and see things he shouldn't have to /.
Cloud9-hipstaa chapter 16 . 9/9/2012
Damn that was messed up! (in a good way)
hellhounds72 chapter 16 . 9/9/2012
Woooooo! Completed!
CabbieLoverSAC22 chapter 16 . 9/8/2012
WOW is all I can say great chapter I was really freaked out by Glory at the end can you scary. Update soon if this is not the last chapter.