Reviews for It Is What You Think It Is Until It Isn't
Beautiful, AND complete!
Maddison chapter 23 . 9/16/2014
Loved it
jackiieeex13 chapter 17 . 12/28/2013
The whole scenario of what if deeks became a divorce lawyer got me thinking.. Another fic writer has this story called Legal Love that has him as the divorce lawyer for kensi and jack. You wouldn't happen to be the writer or know the writer of that would you? It's a funny and weird coincidence lol
Supernaturallover101 chapter 23 . 12/10/2013
Perfect ending to a perfect story. And also, perfect way for Deeks to propose to her. It's so them.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 23 . 11/6/2013
First, I hate you. You wrote too intriguing of a story to put down so I've read all evening instead of writing my paper. Second, this was so utterly wonderful and perfect. You wrote each of the characters so slendidly I would have sworn the writers of the show had a hand in this. Third and finally, thank you so much for sharing and I'm so bummed there won't be a sequel but I can understand your reasoning.
Shannon-Lee chapter 23 . 11/5/2013
Oh, my God I most say that this was one of my favourite stories so far. I definally loved ever part with Deeks and Kensi in them. They're truely one of my all time favourite couples. I think you should do a Romance story of Nell and Eric. Keep up the great work.
Susan L Grabon chapter 23 . 7/29/2013
This was excellently written. I heard each characters voice perfectly. I have been following this story, on my own, for a while, Love it.
dreamsliveonforever chapter 23 . 7/5/2013
This story was amazing. I read it in two days and enjoyed every minute of it. Can't wait to read more stories by this author. Thanks for such a wonderful story.
miss-tarletone chapter 23 . 7/3/2013
I loved this story! I definitely liked this better than the episode where they were married. I especially loved the ending here! Your writing, as well as the content was wonderful. I had to laugh at how clueless callan was about their relationship in this chapter and how everyone was practically talking about the ring and everything in front of Kensi and she didn't know what was going on!
kiki chapter 23 . 7/2/2013
I loved the story. Well written and sounds like them too.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
i like it!
milkaQ chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Uhh just found your fanfiction and started with the first chapter... can't wait to continue reading
DensiLand chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
A little story for you in return... When I first stumbled onto fanfic in Nov., I remember finding this story, really liking it, and then sadly discovering it was unfinished! At this point I was also unaware of "follow & favorite". Somehow the story stuck with me and after much searching, I was able to locate it last night and overjoyed to see it complete! I'm on ch 13 now and plan to finish it tonight! Such an honest look at our conflicting, opposing, and enamored duo! I mean really, undercover married has to be a favorite plot base!
LizzieInk chapter 14 . 4/28/2013
Oh Mah Gosh! This is getting so good! Aaah! ...Can't. Stop. Reading! lol.
LizzieInk chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This story seems really good so far. I came across it while taking a break from doing some writing of my own. It is such a great storyline. I have favourited this story after only having read chapter one! It is well written and you have a real knack for writing these characters with precision. Well done. I am going to have fun reading through the rest of these chapters, I can tell. :)