Reviews for Never Let Me Go
TheDevil'sHelper chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
First off, I loved the whole story, Elena's feelings and everything, but the really large paragraphs made it hard to read and hurt my eyes (could have been I read it without my glasses at like one in the morning) So, my only thing about that is space out the paragraphs.

Last thing, the writing is very good, the grammar is good, and it flowed together nicely. But, the one thing I was confused about, was you putting too many words in italics when they weren't needed to emphasis the words that you used. But certain words were better in italics, but some words like "soul", "Mine", "Saving", "Him", and "His."
I hope you take this into consideration, and I would love to see a follow-up chapter. :)
ashleyn.ane chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Im tired of ppl banging on elena they call her "bitch" "whore" "wanka" nd its urself in that sistuation . if u had fallen in love with this amazing guy nd then fell in love with his brother what would you say?"oh i luv ur brother more than i luv for introducing us, oh nd when i come over try not to look so sad kay?:d have a good day*smile*" hell to the no she HER A BREAK! anyway...love elenas whole perspective on the whole situation :D
Lilianne chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
That was really beatiful, I think you described her feelings perfectly. Ive read a lot of versions of this scene, but I liked yours the most.

I would love to read what you thought about their canversation, or even their ride back home so I hope you continue this.

Anyway, great chapter and thank you for sharing it with us :)
DelenaFan chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I just wanted to say, I LOVED it. I thought it captured the moment perfectly, and I love how you portrayed Elena's emotions... now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go watch that scene again... :D
WalkingInTheRain chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Sorry I couldn't be bothered logging in :P I loved this! Well written and exactly what I imagined she was thinking, great work!

Kiara :)
tukct81 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I really loved it, especially the part about the romantic movie, because when you saw that kiss, it really did look like an epic moment in a movie, especially when they pulled apart and looked at each other. I'm glad that you wrote a sympathetic Elena fanfiction. It is nice to read something different. I might still be hanging on to some residual anger at her, which is probably why I wrote a post-episode story that involves a lot more anger and yelling. This was really great and I hope that you continue.
Lissa Salvatore chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Wow, you described her feelings so perfectly that I felt everything! I loved it! Really! Congratulations!
XxCREDDIECHANNYxX chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
THIS WAS SOOOOOOOO GOOD! I would totally think that Elena would be thinking this at the time. I was fangirling and squealing during this scene. I wanted to scream SO BAD but I was in a dressing room with 15 other girls having dinner before performing for dance class. And I was watching it on my phone. In any case, I loved it! 10 out of 5 stars!
LiveHappy247 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I LOVED IT! It is fanfics like this one that gets me through the hiatus's and weeks without tvd. ;-)
sixdegreesofseperation chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This is SO BEAUTIFUL and deserves way more reviews. I loved how you portrayed Elena's thoughts and the intensity of her feelings. Hope you continue (:
RavenoftheShire chapter 1 . 4/20/2012