Reviews for The Untouchable
RoseSilver999 chapter 9 . 8/27/2013
But... your story is great! ! I love it! Don't listen to that farthead! ( sorry my little sisters comebacks are getting to me)
Beautiful Evil chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
This is a great story and I hope to be able to read future chapters. I also read the review that someone sent you that you posted and that's terrible, even though it could use some work I can always easily figure out what you mean to say or what wrod is missing (so don't listen to those kinds of messages!).
Guest chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
DAMN Ok so there were some grammar issues but that comment wasn't necessary. Like seriously your aren't a perfect patch of peaches so chill the fuck out!
moniqe chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
I lovvvvve your story it's great
ultimate beach lover chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
I really love this story! The concept is cool and it's so cute how much alek cares about Chloe! Don't get caught up in all the hate because you are too awesome for it! Please update soon!
kaitlyn99 chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
freaking loved it!
iWant9Lives2Live chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
YAY I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR DATEā€¦ PLEASE UPDATE ASAP XD
SyfyGeek13 chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
I can't wait for their date! Hope you update soon (:
ilwtnlock chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
That was a really mean message nobodys perfect and if someone has a problem with that the they can just stop reading this awesome story, don't let one person ruin your day or story. Fanfiction is about writing wonderful stories and having fun. If you ask me I really enjoy reading this story, so keep writing and tell the haters to jump of a building. ;) hope you write more

-Alyssa
Mrs. Josh Hutcherson chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
keep writing!
nickie18love chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
I love your story. Who ever posted that review is a vendictive ass hole and should go get a life and if they think they are so much better at writing they should write their own stories instead of hating on someone else's who obviously took time and effort to produce something for others to enjoy.
I hope you continue this story, i have really enjoyed it thus far and look forward to seeing how this turns out.
bella rose chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
ignore stupid ppl your story is cute an has real potential i love it plz fiish it for me or email me the full story i love it
Guest chapter 9 . 9/20/2012
please updatee!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
what a jerk i absolutly love it. they person has no right. i hope you keep writting i think its awsome and so what if you make mistakes in writing everyone does. ugh i hate people like that. that person if you can call them a person is defintly wrong. and i loved it from the beginning and stil do.

From
Guest chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
Your story is amazing dOnt listen to that message btw it's britishbombshell