Reviews for Happily Ever After
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
LOLOLOLOLOL -hand goes into a series of painful spasms, often collding with hard objects such as elephants and skyscrapers- Can't -ow!- reach -ow!- review -ow!- button! -owowowowowowowowowowowowowow!-

-Kuris-

-weakly- ...Ow?

X
AuronLu chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
I think we need a little more of that threesome shower scene. With rubber duckies and bubblebath.

No, oops, wait, this is fanprude dot net, nevermind.

VERY VERY VERY FUNNY. I think my favorite line is the "understudy to a weathervane" bit. (thanks to cupcake for pointing the way to the madness!)
Sketch chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
LMAO XD That was great. The sad thing is, I can *totally* see the whole flashback scene... Lol. Definitely adding to my favs- you've got some other great stories on here, I'll be sure to be back to read and review more!
shadows-of-flame chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
_ ahaha. is yuna really a lesbian? this is a great parody
Famirad chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
*cackles* Oh my God, that's just CLASSIC. A great parody. Once again, you prove yourself to be an excellent author! XD!
Saruri Dragonblood chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
LMAO, write more, 'cause I wanna see how far your imagination takes you!
Athena88 chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
LOL! THIS IS SOOOOO FUNNY! U HAVE TO CONTINUE, I MUST SEE WHAT HAPPENS WITH TIDUS! THIS IS HILARIOUS, CONTINUE SOON!
Th' Lady Shadow chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
*chuckle* Okay, so this wasn't that bad. _;

Tastefully written dry humor. I liked it, even though under most circumstances I'd steer clear of this kind of thing. :D Good job.

I really, really enjoyed how realistic you made this. ;;

The scary thing is...

*Gulp..*

I can actually see Dona talking like that.

_ ;;;

*Runs away screaming in terror!*

Kiddin'. P Nothin' wrong with lesbians...just don't make me watch. x_x

Once again, good job! Yay for Lyn. :D

~Shad
Temple Priestess chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
*ROFLMAO* Veryveryveryveryvery funny!
Tin Lizzy chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
My friend, you have borne a creation of pure genius! If I could write fanfiction worth a crap, this is exactly the kind of crap I'd want it to be worth. ;