Reviews for A Good Day
Lymairoz chapter 1 . 3/23
Oh my god. I LOVE your stories. Well, so far I've only read "Life Signs", yesterday I finish reading "Just like old times" and now this. I thought I have left you a review at least in Life Signs, but I realized I haven't. The thing is that your stories leave me speechless: I don't know what to write nor how to thank you for everything you've given us. Really, "Life Signs" made me cry, it was so beautiful and heartbreaking and perfect. I admire the way you capture (your amazing) Shepard's and Garrus's personalities, And how you connect all your stories and add all the little details.

And I started following you on Tumblr :)
Riladell chapter 1 . 2/18
RheasHelm chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Really well done. The roller coaster of emotions that Garrus has to go through... wow.
Actually-Fen-Harel chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Can't believe I hadn't read this until now. I really like this retelling. It's far more realistic than most of them. Nicely done.
Femshepn7 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
You've got a lot of talent.
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Loved the description of Omega, you really said a lot about it in with just a few sentences, and managed to paint a pretty vivid picture. Also loved this line-

"-and just like that, he IS Garrus again."

Really awesome and powerful line. Your writing is superb!
Yoruki Hiiragizawa chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I swear I just can't keep myself from crying my eyes out. Same way I can't stop my heart from throbbing every damn time I go for the Archangel recruitment mission and seem to be unable to breathe until the turian steps into the briefing room, no matter how many times I had played the damned game! The emotion! Oh, and the pain and the suffering!

And my strange addiction to the "bird man". I really like the way your stories are built around each other. It gives me some kind of stability to know that I'm reading about the same characters.
Winged Rebel chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I loved this one shot. :D I always wanted to picture what it would have been like for Garrus to hear about Shepard's death, and get a glimpse of what comes after up until he and Shepard meet again. This really gave good visual and emotion and I love how you write from both Garrus' and Shepard's point of view in all your stories. Again- great job, as always. (: Rebel
Velasa chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Whelp, I loved the shit out of this. I can't give a terribly intelligent review because my brain's still in a happy bubble (shit I love these two), but that was fantastic.
dancingwithinbrokendreams chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
So if you've never really had the urge to hug a turian before...

Yes. This story makes you want to do that.

(Though honestly if this whole situation were actual reality, I'd be more prone to hugging not really because I do enjoy having two arms and a face...but I still think they all need a hug)

Your ability to capture the emotion and in between the line conversations is astounding.
Stormflite chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
It's a damn good day because I've found your work and I love everything about it. With a concise simple piece you manage to convey more emotion and character than some of the wordiest fics out there.
Rokubi chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This might be one of the best fics I've read about Garrus dealing with Shepard's death. Great job and I hope to see more from you.
anonymous moose chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Very good. Nice prose, not too wordy, just enough there to have an impact without seeming too overwrought or melodramatic. Clear and complete.
ZoEva chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
It IS a damn good day. I came across this gem of a story and I am so glad. Everything that Garrus felt... it tore into me. LOVED it.
servantofclio chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Really nice characterization here! Great work.