Reviews for A Good Day
idiotbx3 chapter 1 . 6/30
Sighhh...another little masterpiece. Love.
Lymairoz chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Oh my god. I LOVE your stories. Well, so far I've only read "Life Signs", yesterday I finish reading "Just like old times" and now this. I thought I have left you a review at least in Life Signs, but I realized I haven't. The thing is that your stories leave me speechless: I don't know what to write nor how to thank you for everything you've given us. Really, "Life Signs" made me cry, it was so beautiful and heartbreaking and perfect. I admire the way you capture (your amazing) Shepard's and Garrus's personalities, And how you connect all your stories and add all the little details.

Therefore, THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH. THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE AND THANK YOU FOR WRITING AMAZINGLY.

And I started following you on Tumblr :)
Riladell chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Amazing...
RheasHelm chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Really well done. The roller coaster of emotions that Garrus has to go through... wow.
Actually-Fen-Harel chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Can't believe I hadn't read this until now. I really like this retelling. It's far more realistic than most of them. Nicely done.
Femshepn7 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
You've got a lot of talent.
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Loved the description of Omega, you really said a lot about it in with just a few sentences, and managed to paint a pretty vivid picture. Also loved this line-

"-and just like that, he IS Garrus again."

Really awesome and powerful line. Your writing is superb!
Yoruki Hiiragizawa chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I swear I just can't keep myself from crying my eyes out. Same way I can't stop my heart from throbbing every damn time I go for the Archangel recruitment mission and seem to be unable to breathe until the turian steps into the briefing room, no matter how many times I had played the damned game! The emotion! Oh, and the pain and the suffering!

And my strange addiction to the "bird man". I really like the way your stories are built around each other. It gives me some kind of stability to know that I'm reading about the same characters.
Winged Rebel chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I loved this one shot. :D I always wanted to picture what it would have been like for Garrus to hear about Shepard's death, and get a glimpse of what comes after up until he and Shepard meet again. This really gave good visual and emotion and I love how you write from both Garrus' and Shepard's point of view in all your stories. Again- great job, as always. (: Rebel
Velasa chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Whelp, I loved the shit out of this. I can't give a terribly intelligent review because my brain's still in a happy bubble (shit I love these two), but that was fantastic.
dancingwithinbrokendreams chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
So if you've never really had the urge to hug a turian before...

Yes. This story makes you want to do that.

(Though honestly if this whole situation were actual reality, I'd be more prone to hugging Krogan...well...no not really because I do enjoy having two arms and a face...but I still think they all need a hug)

Your ability to capture the emotion and in between the line conversations is astounding.
Stormflite chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
It's a damn good day because I've found your work and I love everything about it. With a concise simple piece you manage to convey more emotion and character than some of the wordiest fics out there.
Rokubi chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This might be one of the best fics I've read about Garrus dealing with Shepard's death. Great job and I hope to see more from you.
anonymous moose chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Very good. Nice prose, not too wordy, just enough there to have an impact without seeming too overwrought or melodramatic. Clear and complete.
ZoEva chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
It IS a damn good day. I came across this gem of a story and I am so glad. Everything that Garrus felt... it tore into me. LOVED it.