Reviews for The Second: Get Over?
LadyAkia chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
OMG OMG OMG WRITE GURRRL! YOU ARE FUCKING AMAZING
AddioKira chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Hi! I'm glad to see you writing again. I really like your bonus story and I am interested to see where it goes. Please continue!

If you want to PM me, I can help explain UK titles. :)
Sofie Eolas Holmes chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
That was so sweet! Kawaii! XD
Please write more! I simply love MC/Hieronymous! :D
Looking forward to more! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
i just want to share with you all about my testimony i recently had a love spell cast on me by this man called Dr upesa which help me to return my lover back to me so i really want to thank this man and his gods for what he has done for me i will advice anyone in need of help to contact him
Andy chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Great start , really !

Pls continue
Chiworld1990 chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
(L*-*)L
(/*0*)/ - I WANT A ONESHOT CHAPTER!
Anastasia chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
I LOVE the ending! It was sooo sweet! And I would love the one shot ending just because I dont want this story to end yet its soo sweet.
LadyAkianess chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
this needs to go on cuz im loving it
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Wonderful! I love it! 3
anastasia chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
I want Moar! lol. It was amazing and I cant wait to read more if you decide to continue.
Chiworld1990 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
love the story! 3
LadyAkianess chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
loveee it! bitchy violet... huh? i really want to see moreeeeee XD

you are making me sooo curious .
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Loved this chapter but i need to see mooooorreeeee! XD
Mldy96 chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Jesus, Violet is so... Urgh! Coming in while classes are on and lying... Poor Cesia has a bit of a disadvantage against her, but I'm sure she will win in the end without using Violet-like dirty tactics :)
Cesia x Grabiner all the way!
Oh, and keep up the good work as before

P.S.: Don't worry about the update, I know how school can steal people's time. I'm happy that you continued writing this :) (Hell, I still don't know to be angry with or laugh out this semi-bitchy (excuse me for cursing) Violet! XD Definiatly worth the wait!)
LadyAkianess chapter 1 . 6/28/2012