Reviews for Gramps and Grams
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Very heartwarming. It is good to see Sam and Jack with grandchildren. For all they gave up they deserve this happiness.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Feel bad that they couldn't have had a family, but they have Cassie, Eliot, and her child. Sometime a created family may be just as good.
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Great story! Very cute! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Great chapter! I enjoyed it! Very cute!
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
"But she's an irritating woman who gets me to do things against my will."

That is HILARIOUS! I would really like to steal that joke, but my friends and family, even those that have seen SG-1, wouldn't get the reference.
sammie77a chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Very nicely done - still sad that Sam didn't have any of her own, but beautiful sentiments all around. Enjoyed it!
steadfast chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Very sweet.
RhizOneill chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
so cute!
alwayssmilingsam chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
This is such a lovely story, and a tiny bit heartbreaking at the end - and while I adore baby fic I think this is probably a very realistic of how Jack and Sam's relationship progressed. I hope you write more chapters.
Noda2 chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Nice "slice of life" for Sam and Jack. I especially liked the GPS being "Hathor" and Jack's reasoning behind it. I may have to name my nav system after some insidious Goa'uld :-)! Thanks for the cute story.
dpdp chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Very nice.
gatehead81 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This is just cute as be-damned! Though I really don't know why you tagged it to an SGA episode unless just for a timeline reference. I don't watch SGA so had to go and find a synopsis for 'Enemy At The Gate' then I discovered that I really didn't actually need to know anything about the episode to enjoy this little piece of candy :) I would just be worried that the reference might put people off reading this fic...and that would be a real shame because it is beautiful :)

I'm really glad Cassie came to visit and love the fact that Jack was able to keep it from Sam. As for the timing of their arrival...well that's one way to keep it K rated! LOL ;)

Well done and thank you for taking the time to create and share this with us :)
zats chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Very cute story!
RhizOneill chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
so cute!
alwayssmilingsam chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
As much as the fangirl in me loves the idea of Sam and Jack having kids I think your story would be a much more realistic way that their relationship would have gone. Plus I can see Jack being a great grandad and teasing Sam about being a grandma