Reviews for Seven Forbidden Summons
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 1/25
If danzo was cut IN HALF, the ONLY way he could have survived would be to trigger his "special arm" which just blew ALL of his cover to hell and back. He would now be labeled "a blood thief" and "high traitor" so he's done, the clan heads ALONE would be ALL OVER the hokage for a public execution. If the other two were even PARTLY linked with him the clan heads would be screaming for their blood too. So even IF and that is a very very very unlikely IF the hokage persuaded the clan heads to let the other two to live they would lose ALL respect and authority in the village. (and probably just commit seppuku in order to escape the shame). The village "council" would have lost a LOT, I mean A LOT of power from Danzo's one moment of panic.
yukicrewger2 chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
the straw man cometh
dragonic raptor chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
interesting indeed. tho i am curious...i know of 8 summons but a total of 10 aeons. valefor, ifrit, ixion, shiva, bahamut, yojimbo accompanied by his dog (is the dog considered an aeon as well or just his battle companion? never understood that. either way yojimbo is the mercenary; have to pay for him to attack.), the 3 magus sisters, and anima. so yea 10 confirmed aeons total...11 if the dog is one as well...but call them each...grouped as 8 summons. anywho i was curious in the beginning why its called the 7 forbidden summons instead of eight. then i continued reading and figured it out when you put that there were only 7 within the scroll. then another curious question is that is naruto going to get all of them or what?
SerinSykes chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
I forgot I favorited this story! Any ways even though it hasn't been touched in years this is still a pretty awesome crossover. If you ever get back to writing it that would be cool.
Kagekitsonegal chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
i like ur story and cant wait for more!
Wolfone10 chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Uh oh, sakura's mom SPECIFICALLY broke the 3rd's law, that's a BIG, HUGE, NO-NO! Looks like sakura is gonna be an orphan in this story!
Veldrisk chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Very interesting story so far. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
blue-hart chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
i like it i need more and guardians i say Anko,Kakashi,shikamaru,asuma,ino,choji,kurenai,hinata,shino,kiba and juugo i see them as naruto's guardians.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 1/4/2013

I want to read about Naruto getting Shiva and Bahamut.
keichan2 chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
This a very interesting idea...
I don't know anything about FFX (outside of what the net can tell me...) but I like the idea of the aeons as Naruto's summons: it could really lead him to greatness!

I like your explanation for the differences with canon (Sakura is a sister; Naruto's test was way above genin level...).

I wonder how Naruto will react when (because he will! I'm sure of it) he will learn that the Uchiha are partly responsible for the death of his clan.
And I wonder how Sakura will react to her mother's info about Naruto, and what consequences there will be (the silence law)...

I hope to read more soon!
firelordeg chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
this is a fantastic story thank you for sharing please update a.s.a.l.a. (as soon as life allows)
tavin chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
this is great keep it up please. When I was looking for a final fantasy X story i wanted to find one were naruto or someone was a summoner and yours is perfect keep it up.
MadaraRennigan chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
Good Ideas, please update soon.
freefall-gypsy chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
can you please have sakura actually be nice ask Kakashi about what her mother said; and then beat up her mother, with her unnatural strength, then when her Mother gets executed she does not care that much; it will be diffrent to what most other authors do.

Please Update

ABCDEFGH . . . I . . . Love . . .This. . . Story
Silvermane1 chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
I hope Naruto claims his heritage from whirlpool