Reviews for Bliss
Jane chapter 4 . 10/4
Geez. Can writers stop making Peeta a cowering boy when he talks to Gale. He would not be afraid of Gale! This is a boy who pushed s peacekeeper and killed a career and fought another and basically duped a whole pack of careers to letting him in. He would have no reason to be scared of Gale in any universe. He'd be polite to him but not afraid. Just stop.
Jane chapter 1 . 10/4
So Peeta didn't give her the bread when they were 11?
Cassandraishere chapter 1 . 8/12
I liked how the story evolved, but rape man, Ughhh why is it always depicted like something less impacting when it's so completely life destroying? Anyways you did flood with this story. It was funny and sweet.
I can't read this. She basically raped him. This isn't consensual. It's not ok just because he's the guy. This is so wrong.
Ahe us a royal bitch.
AncientPurebloodPrincessLolita chapter 9 . 6/8
I can't-
No you don't understand-
JOY. They named their daughter JOY!
I'm done-
I'll die-
I need tea-
It was beautiful.
So beautiful.
I loved it.
I can't even see the screen I'm tearbending so hard.
PS- I'm crossing my fingers for either grandkids or a sequel announcement in the next chapter. I'm calling it!
AncientPurebloodPrincessLolita chapter 8 . 6/8 heart...
That was right in the kokoro...!
I'm blubbering with joy right now. I'm so sorry. But, like, omg, Bliss! They named their kid Bliss!
I acn barely breathe.
I'm gone.
I'm just GONE.
Done for.
AncientPurebloodPrincessLolita chapter 7 . 6/8
What do I gush about first...?
The sweetest, most adorkably awkward confession ever?
The smexi smut~?
Manly Peeta moments?
I could just sob about how harshly my pair of precious cinnamon rolls are always treated...?
Yeah, that one. The moisture on my face says we go with that.
But don't worry, it's okay. I didn't need a heart anyway.
AncientPurebloodPrincessLolita chapter 6 . 6/8
Look, I know that Katniss is catching some good ole fashion feels as she's torn by her almost disappointment that he didn't do anything (something she should have expected, knowing what kind of person he is), but I'm still in tears (yes, actual tears) from that montage.
-fans herself while struggling not to sob-
My precious babies~

AncientPurebloodPrincessLolita chapter 5 . 6/8
I love that Peeta was apparently well-liked, or in demand.
It was an all round great chapter. Good continuity and character development, to accompany the steady, enjoyable pace.
Keep it up!
I was especial grateful to Momma Everdeen (and I never though I'd be, so good for you), for making Katniss stick to school.
Way to go, bae. About time!
Also, Val was asking for it, so I cherished the heated reply she was dealt by sass master Everdeen.
PS- Is it just me, or do I see a confession on the horizon?
AncientPurebloodPrincessLolita chapter 4 . 6/8
Finally! I've been waiting for this and you delivered!
Thank you!
Thank you sooo much!
She understands, completely and absolutely with no flimsy excuses!
"He was so kind to me, Momma. I ruined everything."
Brilliant. Utter perfection.
I feel validated.
Bravo, dearest Author! Bravo!
I'm already demanding an encore for this fic!
PS- I really DO hope that they get married. Oh, also, I wish Gale would find out a little more about the circumstances so we could have one less person glaring at Peeta as if it's all his fault.
AncientPurebloodPrincessLolita chapter 3 . 6/8
Fuckin' hell, Katniss!
I'm determined to see this fic through, and review every chapter to support you, dearest Author, but I have to be honest. I hated how Katniss' mother immediately disbelieved the idea that it could ever be her daughter's fault. As a feminist, (one who, by the very definition of the term, prizes equal rights for both genders), it ticked me off. It told me two things: stereotypical gender roles are a big thing in your Panem, and two, this woman knows nothing about her own daughter. But the last one doesn't surprise me.
In any case, I see things getting tons worse before they get better, and admit that I have worriedly fleetingly in passing with fervent hope against it, when Peeta didn't pull out. Poor pudding.
Ah well...There's nothing to be done about it now.
Will the Games become a plot point, because it doesn't seem like it, though it'd be incredible to see how your versions of my OTP let things play out in the arena.
AncientPurebloodPrincessLolita chapter 2 . 6/8
Katniss breaks my heart two ways in this fic.
I hurt because I understand her pride, and, to an extent, relate to her need to hold on to it regardless of how bad it gets.
However, I also hurt when she does these horrible things to Peeta without any thought towards his feelings until the inevitable guilt creeps up on her. And at that point, she becomes defensive, and makes excuses for her behavior.
No cool, Cat. Not cool.
If we genderbent them, we'd be nailing male!Katniss to the wall for all that he's done to female!Peeta in just these, the FIRST TWO CHAPTERS, alone...!
Sexual assault, rape, emotional manipulation, coercion...and the knee-jerk way that Kat replies to Peetie's genuine kindness, while sad, is also intensely aggravating -as a guy she'd be a total Jerkass with a Heart of Gold.
I am LOVING all of this.
The pacing, the plot, the angst.
I just hope she completely grasps the full weight of her actions at some point.
Eagerly devouring it all:
AncientPurebloodPrincessLolita chapter 1 . 6/8
Oh my God, Katniss!
WHY?! God! Why...?
Poor Peetie~
I loved this; it was poignant and heart-wrenching.
It was well written and very realistic.
I'm wondering where they will go from here.
...seriously, Catnip. How in the world are you gonna fix this? The poor panda has been reduced to tears!
Looking forward to the rest of it!
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 2 . 5/11