Reviews for Bliss
karmicsamadi86 chapter 9 . 6/19
What a delightfully lovely story! I mean I would never condone teen pregnancy under normal circumstances, but there's just something about these two characters that makes me forget that they're so young because their souls are so old. No matter the circumstances or the obstacles these two always manage to find each other and a deep and profound sense of happiness together.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/6
What a b****!

I super hate her for doing that to Peeta. She's worse than Cray.. QQ

Wow, definitely a very interesting start.
That's... she just raped him didn't she?
tlyxor1 chapter 10 . 3/5
Enjoyed the story. Thanks for writing. -t.
I'm kind of mesmerized with this story. I mean, when I started reading it was like... I would cringe and look away from the screen because, well... that was sexual assault. The scene with them in the meadow after the hob... damn, that was rape! She sexually assaulted him twice, and I started to look at him like... a battered woman, the one who keeps getting assaulted but doesn't leave. He actually married his rapist. But somehow, in a really fucked up way, you made this into a very nice sweet story about two people having a baby at a early age. Even Peeta's mother was more likeable. I wonder what she would say if she found out how that baby came to be. And poor Bliss, I hope he never has to find out that his mother basically raped his father and that's how he came to be. It's fucked up and good, but if it was the other way around, I don't think this would be acceptable.
Hm chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
I'm sorry, but Katniss just seems too stupid in this. The way she got pregnant? She wanted to "earn it"? No, I'm sorry.
Wow chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
I didn't realize that other people on here are called "Lazy Girl" and that it didn't just imply that I'm a girl who is too lazy to sign in. Oops! Anyways, a few words to Katniss: shut the f_ck up. That's what got you into this mess.
LazyGirl chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
*sings* Katniss is being an idiot...
LazyGirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
The fu...?!

Well, it's you, so I have faith that this will be good.
lovemya2000 chapter 9 . 11/12/2014
Lol So Cute
lovemya2000 chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
Such An Awesomely Sweet Story For The Topic.I Love How He Shouts That's My Reminds Me Of A Scene From Somewhere...
Little-Library chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I love this story too :)
Nonameperson chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
Yep, my favorite part was when Katniss threatened to break his face.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I have been meaning to review for years, this story is my all time favorite on ff, I never reread any stories but I find I'm constantly drawn back. This is an amazingly written ff and I'm utterly surprised there aren't thousands of reviews
bacolodgirl chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Have I ever told you how much I love this story?

I re-read about every six months.

Gah, this passage: "His eyes were so much older than she remembered. Was his face so drawn that long, dark winter? Had he lost weight since their heated summer coupling?": gorgeous writing, so haunting.