Reviews for The Stag
pari.pillu chapter 7 . 11/7
I love ds little sweet story.. Thnx for sharing :)
alf4ed69 chapter 7 . 8/28
I loved your whole story, excellent writing! can you make one where bo and lauren make love? thank you. my name is bob francis my e-mail is
Parijat chapter 7 . 5/24
Wow... its even better than the actual stories frm d show! This looks like a perfect treat for Doccubus shippers...

I salute you.. please please please, write more, specially I would like to read the Lost Girl way from your book coz Im pretty sure that the they will not let Doccubus end together :(
nrdhrd3 chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
Awesome story!
T chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
Wonderful! Well done. I really enjoyed reading this story. I wish this could have been filmed!
averyschaefer chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
This has to be one of the best stories I've read on this site from any tv show. The characters dialogue is spot on and believable, there plot was interesting and catching and there was enough mythology and action in it. Plus! The structural form of every chapter was easy on the eyes with good sized paragraphs. Awesome!
Timeinaplace chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
wow! you guys nailed these characters voices! great story!
guest chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Interesting, i liked this, Bo worrying over Lauren is nice. I'm actually hoping Lauren turns into a fae or something in the show, it would be so cool and she could live so long with Bo. Lol, thanks for sharing, Bo and Lauren are amazing together. :)
CSteel1206 chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Well well well...for one - its the weekend and no new chapter on HR - better be worth the wait! lol. i skipped over Faeral and went to this instead, good read. I like the fabricated charges and the way it all progresses to end with a YAY moment :) short, sweet, and SEXY hahaha. you should write an alt ending to this for the hell of it, what would happen if Bo had no choice BUT to go all Queen Succubus on everyone? I like that idea...triple thumbs up :)
RefreshingSanity chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this. It's a great story. Any chance of a sequel? :P
Dreamincolor chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
That was wonderful. :) What a well thought out story, and of course a beautiful portrayal of Bo's feelings for Lauren. The witch subplot and hints of Bo-gone-bad were also excellent additions that really sold this fic. Thank you for sharing!
Rtarara chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
Great story. I love the witch Kenzi idea!
XanDany chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Very well written- I loved this story!
Shelley Debeltz chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
love the story and would love to see a 2 part to it..
Goven chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
this is one of the best story I have ever read and I love it :) I hope u will writte more storys like this amazing story :)