Reviews for Behind the Mask
nightcore reality chapter 1 . 4/18
aww...poor raphie...
awwwwww it's dramatic and vool
mikeysgirl228 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
So good the feels Sequal or not but that was to good that last sentence had said so much in those 8 little words.
Hiveen chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Hello,

I loved that story, we entered in Raph's head and we were able to know and understand how he feels. I love Raphael, and it is difficult to describe his feelings and his point of view... His anger... Nevertheless, you did it very well and it was nice to read :)
But, to me, I think the lyrics are superfluous... But it is just my opinion

Good job, congrats for that story
Hiveen.
angelchamp3 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Awesome! I love the song choice too, It captures the mood of the story well.
raphiecandy3426 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Woah! That was really deep... 0_0
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Yay! LOVED it! Great job on this as your first fic. I know it's been a whole since you posted and by the long list of titles you've written have come a long way since then. Let me just add my voice to some of these older reviews by saying, you write wonderfully, you captured Raph's confused fury perfectly and that I just can't wait to delve into more of your work.

Well done! You're very inspiring! I would be very honored if you had a chance to read some of my TMNT stories and let me know what you thought. Until then, I'll be reading on . . .
tmntgirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
can you please do more its really good
Crazymelody chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Ehhhh it's ok but it needs more details. Pretty good for ur first though.
RedWritingRebel chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This piece gave me chills. The emotions are so raw and written so beautifully. And the last line. . . it drove it home; I felt everything in that last line. A perfect ending to a incredible work. And the song you chose fits it so well.
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
That. Was. GREAT! One of the best fanfictions I have ever read! Please, oh please write more!
Willow Pierce chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
i remember when i started my first fic it sucked. I can't wait to read more of your work. Im really picky about what i read and i really liked your story. I hope you continue to write and update because so far what ive read from you ive really liked. :) if you even need a TMNT nerd to bounce ideas off of send me a message no one knows more about the show then i do.

Keep Up the Amazing work :)

Love,

Willow 3
No More Love chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This was very true to Raph an u did a great Job with the writing, but sometimes u have to save urself.
Alura Nescire chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Beautiful, absolutley beautiful. I love this, well done :) I live how you really sort of exposed the emotions behind Raph's mask. It was a great metaphor :) you are awesome :)
Amanda K. Teals chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Wow, UR first TMNT fic? This was really amazing for UR first Ninja Turtles story. I loved every bit of it. It was so deep and described Raphael's character perfectly to a "T". Great job and I hope you'll be writing more Ninja Turtles fics soon. This one about Raphael was just fantastic! In my opinion, it takes a lot to write a kind of story like this.

Keep on writing!