Reviews for Black Curls and Bow Ties
icewindsleetandsnow chapter 1 . 6/4
oh my god, i've finally found this fic again! this could very well be one of the cutest things i've ever read (also, is gavroche named after gavroche in Les Mis? that's all i could think about when i saw that puppy-blaine's name was gavroche. honestly, it would not surprise me).
kurtjay chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Oooooooh what about tiny navy blazers and tiny pink sunglasses? It would be so adorable...just saying.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Oh my god... I wish that Glee had done that instead of the Klaine breakup... that is adorable :D
Amira Devant chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
oh god... the fluff... I now have cavities. When my dentist asks why I'm telling him its your fault.
Just... gah! So sweet!
Blainecrisslove chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
aww
Peanutmama0724 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I think I have a cavity from the sheer sweetness of this adorable little story! Wonderfully done!
PawprintMusings chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Too precious for words! And I really love that you slipped in that an animal is a forever commitment too!
aviv chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
that's so cute! I wish I had a dog that looks like blaine :P
past decembers chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I'm drowning in all the Klaine feels.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Onw! thas so lovely!
I wanna a curl dog too!
SidneyShaye chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Cutest thing I've ever read :3
Rhianna chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
SO CUUUTEEEE. Honestly, I decided shortly after seeing the puppy-likeness in Blaine/Darren, that when I get my own place, I WILL have a curly little puppy named Blaine. And this just solidified that even more.
mybrotherharry chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Aww! So gorgeous. This just made an otherwise terrible day beautiful again. Coz its all sunshine and klainebows :)
Thanks..
sparklevampFTW chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Maragaret? Whaaat?

And ohmygoshliness, the visual image of Blaine squealing in excitement made my insides squish with happy.
nessyschu chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I cannot get over the fact that you named the puppy Gavroche. Asdfghjkl cuuuuuute!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »