Reviews for NiGHTS: Dreams of Another
Yellow Ideya Hunter chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
XD this is great, if my darned keyboard would stop messing up... :P
Great story, good chapter, and good luck Sally.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
You dont realize how much I love this story. I loled a good three times and LOVE how you made NiGHTS! Hes like the dualize rapist. Continue this or I WILL DIE D:
Mirror-Mimic chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Oh dear, Ree's in trouble. :D
Mirror-Mimic chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Can things get any worse for poor Sally? :,-(
Mirror-Mimic chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
AWWWWW! POOR SALLY! I am seriously gonna injure that mean girl.
Mirror-Mimic chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I hate those girls already. Poor Sally.
Guest9001 chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Yay, update! I really like the way you write, and I think you captured NiGHTS perfectly, haha. Keep up the great work! XD
Daina chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Very engrossing! The scenes were very well planned and thought out. The reading was at an energetic and suspenseful pace. I found myself wanting to skip ahead to know what happened next! I want the next chapter!
Daina chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Good imagery in describing Sally's home and school world. I see a bit of you in the telling, smile.
Would like to know more about Sally's physical appearance, ie, hair color, height, body type, etc. makes it easier to picture in the mind. Of course you may handle this later, if so my bad!

Love the details of the music room. Didn't quite catch the description of the mayhem in the beginning and what it means;will need to reread it.
talia quinn chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
that story was AMAZING!1
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
no efence but you could have added more night dementiony sort of captury reala parts in and again no efence its only because i love reala with my life shhhhhh
TheFloodleFlishFishofDoom chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
This is a really good story so far please continue your characters seem good and while I picture NiGHTS a girl you still did really good also thanks for introducing me to that song its also good
AmetuerAuthor chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Amazing job with this! I like your style of writing, and I hope you continue the story.