Reviews for Metaphor for Hell
Guest chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
Yea... can i just say... i LOVE this story! Really there arent nearly enough crossovers in this category... also, ive noticed its been a while since you updated but you really should finish the story.. i dont usually read unfinished works for the very reason that they take forever to update. But i willl resort to begging if i must. _ piratelayla_
Kristen257 chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
Woohoo! Watson appears!

Also, great job on Drusilla. She's just as complex a character here as she is on the show. And so terrifying in those dreams too. I got the creeps just picturing it. If I had more talent at art I'd draw her opening that box of nightmares though it's probably just as well. I might end up with my own bad dreams if I give more than a passing thought to what nightmares she'd hand out.

I think I might have read the first chapter or two of this before because it seems familiar. I'm glad I stumbled across it again and discovered more to the story. I hope there'll be another update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
So are we going to have to wait a year to get another chapter or...
Guest chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
This is a promising story so far, however it has a flaw.
Sherlock is a genius a master of deduction, you've shown a little of that but not enough to make him anything more than a reserved non quipping version of xander.
If you could please show the scoobies why Sherlock is such an epic badarse it would make this story as perfect as the tv show itself
Saul Good chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
Great read, interesting and well written. Your characterizations are great and sherlocks internal dialogue is very interesting.
SuicidalRaven chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
D
Constance Truggle chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
Glad to see you're still alive. ;) Nice update and I hope to see more soon(ish)! .

CT.
ScreenwriterKitteh chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
Update! Yes! And now John's here! Fantastic!
Please tell me you plan to continue?
The Girl With the Psyhic Paper chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
This is so good! please update soon!
Galinda3397 chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
I find this story weirdly intriguing... I kinda would like to see more Sherlock/Scoobys interactions. Great job!
Hero's Guide chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Please Update. Sherlock x Willow is such a cute idea!
tranland chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
This is fantastic, by the way. I have wanted great Sherlock/BtVS fanfiction for a while now. This fic is absolutely glorious. Sherlock is very in character and sometimes I just have to sit down and think 'Wow, Buffy sounds so real oh my god I wish I could write that' and sigh heavily because I cannot write that.
You are awesome. Good luck with updating. I can assure you that when (if, in case you're on hiatus or whatnot) you do update this, I will probably start shrieking. No lie. I do that with my favorite Supernatural fanfiction, too.
Constance Truggle chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
Interesting. Too bad it doesn't look like you'll be finishing it. Thanks for sharing!

CT.
krynny su chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Okay, so, basically, the banter between Buffy & Giles at the end of this chapter had me laughing hysterically. People were looking. Really.

Keep up the great work! :]
mercyofdeath chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
Curse you! You must finish this or I will surely die! So finish it! (By the way I like your touch on the half-nakked magic books Xander borrows)..