Reviews for A New Dawn on The Horizon
IcePyonix chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
One of the best works I have read on this site. This chapter and the past one were two of the most beautiful works I have ever read, even without the music. You now have the honor of being the only author who made be cry twice. You have the makings of a great writer, and I am looking forward to reading all of your works.
R4ptorCS chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
Massive d'aaawwwwwwww indeed XD
IVysnake chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
This whole chapter, the only thing I was really worried about was if doctor whooves was ok. I also feel bad for papyrus. Keep up the good work! -the one and only Ivysnake (may change it to Ivy Roman, but not sure.)
Seventh RidDle chapter 3 . 8/21/2013

Damn kid just scored tons :D
creativemodebro chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
OC idea villan: dragon king discription: serpent body, muscular clawed hands/arms, wings that apear to be bone. special powers: ilusions and reading minds, counter: alicorns imune to illusion and cant have there minds read, plot points-makes illusions of ace and other main carecters to raise and drope hopes. its long but i like this carecter idea.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
wut is next story!?1?1?! so exited for next book
shadowfan999 chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
i cant wait
shadowfan999 chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
waaaaaah sniff sob poor blaze
laleck chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
Awesome! I just finished this and want to say it is some of your best work. It was hard to put down and a great read. Your descriptions of any scenes through the story was in depth and satisfying. Keep up the great work I can't wait to read more of your work!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
make him remember you idiot ![no offense]
WyldClaw chapter 11 . 9/11/2012
Poor poor rainbow dash. It truly must crush her heart to know that Dan doesn't even remember his life as ace or even her
WyldClaw chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Oh no! How will they save their possessed friends now?
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
holy freaking cow! so that thing that took over the ponies bodies was the essence of nightmare moon!

please oh please tell me dashie is gonna be okay
Guest chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
shining armor must return
Guest chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
ive notice a couple of times were messed up saying after six