Reviews for Just A Little Coincidence
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
Omfggg! What happened! Moreeeee pleaseee
Guest chapter 12 . 7/15/2013
MORE FUCKING KLAINE! THIS STORY IS MORE NIFF AND EVEN THOUGH I LIKE THE COUPLE I WANT MORE KLAINE AND U SHOULD HAVE THEM THROW AN ND PARTY WIT GAMES LIKE NEVER HAVE I EVER, SPIN THE BOTTLE, AND TRUTH OR DARE! GET THEM TO REVEAL THINGS AND DO FUN AND INTRESTING STUFF!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
Can you write more you are a really good writer
kellyb321 chapter 12 . 9/12/2012
Thanks for entertaining me this evening ;) Should have been in bed two hours ago but I got sucked in reading this! Love it...and sincerely hope you continue writing it...and SOON! :)
CandySmile-1333 chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
Awesome amazing just LOVED it!
Gleek4life95 chapter 12 . 7/30/2012
I love this story!:) I'd like to see maybe some protective boyfriends either Klaine or Niff:) or both!
NadieNSabeNada chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
Kjdakjkjs that was soo hillarious! ! love it love it 3

and yes! i 'd like to see some jealousy?yes i would LOVE NIFF JEALOUSY! !
FoxyIsFuckingdeliciouss chapter 12 . 6/10/2012
OMG WHAT IS GOING ON. THIS IS INTENSE. I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON. SORRY FOR SCREAMING. I LOVE YOU. OKAY BYE.
NadieNSabeNada chapter 11 . 5/8/2012
! i think i was convulsing the whole chapter ! this was AmAZinG ! i love how they both can be so sweet and sexy at the same time !
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 11 . 5/8/2012
I think I almost overdosed on the fluff. Best chapter yet!
NadieNSabeNada chapter 10 . 5/7/2012
yaaaay ! kjakjsask ! loved this ! i loved the way nick gets all nervous because jeff is acting soo sexy ... and the ''whole new world '' song was just so perfect for them ..
29nbil chapter 10 . 5/7/2012
Cute story! Poor Jeff :P Can't wait for the next chapter!
theonewiththelongbrownhair chapter 10 . 5/7/2012
OMG I just can't with this fic.

I love how Jeff is all flushed and blushy because of Nick but still acts sexy torwards him and Nik is just adorable!

And the dare? You got me giggling in the middle of a class...

I love this fic so freaking much!
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
Yes! At last!
NadieNSabeNada chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
how sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet ! can't wait until the performance ..

btw : i love the fact that neither jeff nor nick remerber about the whole sexy dance at thad's party kkasjakjs sooo funny ..