Reviews for Vampire
thedogzoo chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
this is perfect dear god- if you had time, it's a perfect kind of 'trailer' of an actual story!
werewolf6780 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
*nod nod* This is good, very good.
Fabina-Percabeth-4179 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
This was great! If you are planning on turning this into more than a one-shot that would be amazing! (Even if it is already amazing as it is :D)
watlocked chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Love the whole not saying it outright thing. That's so challenging, and I really admire how you did this. The mystery and making us think. :D More?
SinAndSyntax chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Very intriguing. I'd love to read more of this, are you planning on continuing? Good job!
TempduLoupe chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I wish this was a full story!
CMEmillennium chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
and the 2nd chapter?
Wheres the perfect knowledge that john was right?
Wheres the bit about the underground network of vampire clans that are the real rulers of the city?
Or how Moriarty is really in a rival clan of the clan the Holmes brothers are in?

Or that in the big picture, London is the only place, to stop the baddest of the bad from striking terror on a global level and that sometimes saving the city they call their home is more important than the means used to achieve it.

I could go on and on, but that requires more thinking and time than i have right now.

just putting out the suggestion that you could continue it. :P if you do continue it let me know-if i don't know already.
TotalOtaku25 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This is lovely! Well written!
Ynnealay chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Interesting and intriguing. I loved the mystery of it. The fact that you didn't use the word Vampire made it all the more dark and interesting ;) Great job!
WhisperingFantasies chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Ah, this is just so good! Writing a fic where he's a vampire, but the word isn't use once is just such a perfect idea, and actually added so much to the mood! I loved it!
AnnLuc chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
oh god, i so want to read more of it! genius! absolutely genius. I love the style.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
this is too awesome! i would love to read a sequel or second chapter to this!
Finnish girl chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Another chapter soon please!
holymischief chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Oh god. I want more of this! *starts clapping*
Fallen Gods Rise chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I liked it especially that nothing was really confirmed, nice and subtle.