Reviews for Salvation
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 5/20
Good story.

Alternate Naruto didn't realize that the person he had to save was in fact Mizuki, from Mizuki himself. In the original timeline, Mizuki was wrongly suspected to have killed his teammate and grew bitter against Konoha. I don't know if he was more willing to defect in the first timeline, but realizing that Naruto was his savior he decided to save himself and prove future Naruto he was wrong, that he was worth saving when he could have tried to kill him. He also realized he had thought that he cared and that a mere act of kindness (or at least a lack of selfishness) gives him the acknowledgement he always wanted.
Werde Spinner chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
For a person who's usually chanting, "Die, Mizuki, die!" whenever I see or hear his name, this fic made me smile. Good job.
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
It's just take one split decison and a few words to change a person perspective on a few things...at least for he/she to become down to earth on what really matters...even if it's out of threat of fear.

Actually I'm happy you wrote this about Mizuki, one of most hated guys in the series personally to Naruto. Redemption was made reasonable and believable here.
strangebloke chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Good work. Does the last sentence imply that Naruto was there to save Mizuki all along?
paracuties chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
WHOA. Okay, I am totally blown away. This is so, so good. So crazy good. The only thing I wish would've happened is for Naruto's alternate self to happen upon this other timeline again, and realize just what exactly happened, and... XD Well, that would've been awesome, because he could be totally surprised by the entire change of events and so.

Anyway. I love this. Seriously. Crazy amazing. Keep up the awesome work.
sarista wow chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
That was fantastic and Naruto with Mizu Bunshins just somehow works!
ennui deMorte chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Totally awesome! Amazing how one thing can change so much.
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I like how this one turned out. Still, I think it's weird for Naruto not to have the Kage Bunshin in his arsenal. It's such an integral part of who he is, and pretty much every jutsu he uses later.
ramen-luver101 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
hi i really liked it
chrnno chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Very interesting, it is good how it isn't a sudden decision to be a good person.
Rasei chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I would love another chapter with Naruto's alternate self somehow shows up and finds out that it was Mizuki that he saved. I really enjoyed this Good!Mizuki story.
Hektols chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Great work.

I suppose that Iruka later apologized to Naruto for not figuring out why he couldn't make regular bunshins.
Barranca chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Heh, look at the way things work out sometimes, we might need to face the worst in us in order to strive for better.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Nice story.

CCAP
very spiffy chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
And so Mizuki saves himself. This is fantastic. In many ways better than fics where Naruto goes back in time and saves characters one on one. _