Reviews for darling, I only kiss you because it shuts you up
bringingsexybaek chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
im sorry i lost it at "moves moves" screams this is super cute ily and the royal pair is my favourite pair, thank you thank you
YourFavoriteReader chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
So fluffy :3 But I love it
rarion chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I like your fiction
Can I translate it to Chinese and make more friends see this??
Millenium Snow chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
That. Was. So. Cute! X3
RyoKei chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Now I really really love AtoRyo. They're one unusual couple but that's one reason I love them. I love the brat and monkey king thing. I like this fic too, no, make that love. And I love their arguments that leads to something afterwards. Well? I just love how this fic was written. Its awesome.
Rikka-tan chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Atoryo snark is the BEST XD (I love their banter the most, out of every pair in PoT)

sometimes, it makes me wonder how Ryoma could still have his bone intact after being shoved against the wall countless times, lol.
Summer Memory chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
"Keigo tilts his head towards the ceiling and wonders what the hell he did wrong to fall for a snarky sadist."
i cracked up at that, good job, very very precious fic :)
Sanz0girl chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
LOL, love the Atobe and Ryoma together. So cute
hey.tricia chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This is really funny and sweet! 3 The Royal Pair really is my favorite pair. Kyaaaa! Hope you make more AtoRyo fics in the future!
nicki-gurl chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
OMG, I super love you right now! It's always nice to see AtoRyo stories. They're my PoT OTP!

I love this one, with all their snarks and all thier bickering. And you're right, they can snark each other all they want and they can still be silly sweet or mega angst.

Now, I'm off to read your other stories! You just totally revived my Royal Pair love!
hj-dm-sk chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
You have no idea how hard it was for me to resist reading this piece until I had a bit of a breather from school/work, but at least it gave me something to look forward to at the end of the week :)

Great job again, as usual, and yes, I agree, Ryoma and Keigo will be snarking at each other until the end of time - it's basically their version of flirting/foreplay. I think my single favorite part in this story is when Keigo goes from sucking up to Ryoma with "Echizen, love, there's a wonderful sushi place" to "Fine, you utter brat, go ahead and rob away my credit cards" in the span of about two lines.

Also, oh, geez, poor Momo. The dude walks in on Ryoma and Keigo cuddling, and *still* doesn't figure out that they're shacking up with each other until the end? The power of denial is indeed impressive.

Lastly, just a tiny bit of concrit - I noticed a couple of typos/grammar mistakes this time. Don't worry, it's just small stuff, like mistyping "Keigo" as "Kegio," or using "trapped in" instead of "trapped by," but if you ever want a proofreader for your future works, just let me know. I'm way too lazy and un-creative to be an actual writer, but I'm pretty good at being a grammar Nazi (if you want one).
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Now you and I definitely agree on why we love AtoRyo. XD The way you wrote the bantering was just perfect. I can't help but feel like a teasing Fuji right now! XD
kuroikuu chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I don't know where to begin to describe my love for this assemble of royalty. It's the sweetest thing I've read in a while, that I just had to read it all over again and again. Its just amazing how compatibly well Keigo and Ryoma are together, whether it's angst or humor, there will always be some touch of romance in between. I am in love with their royal snarky love. DD
Orcux chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Lovely, wonderfully sweet and hilarious Atoryo! :D

I don't know why, but I really LOVED the part where Atobe was trying to bribe Ryoma into helping him. xD And the part where they had to explain to Ryoma's team mates. Oh, that was too funny! I was passing my rather bad day with a stony expression on my face but this story made me smile several times. Thanks for the mood-booster! Love em fluff. :D

Thanks for sharing this with us~
Luv 2 cry chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Really cute! The reactions to Ryoma and atobe were funny :)