Reviews for Mahora One Half
GuestD chapter 4 . 3/14
Hey can you please write and post or update more of this story soon I would like to know what happens next I really need more of the story I am dying to know what happens next.
SotV chapter 4 . 12/5/2018
An interesting story. Sorry to see that it’s dead.
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 10/18/2015
Excellent story
Leaprechaun1 chapter 4 . 9/2/2015
Please continue this story!
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Another fun fic that I miss. Oh well, thanks for writing what you did of it, and goodbye for now.
youinu696 chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
dead history?
weather witch nami chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
looking forward to more
shugokage chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Interesting story and concept good luck!
WaltrudKrupinski chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
Well you have something interesting going on here and it looks good so far.
guisniperman chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Epic, but do update the story, we're in the second mont of 2013 for god's sake!
Mordalfus Grea chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Perhaps it would be helpful for Ranma it inform Eva-chan about the Neko-Ken so she doesn't go crazy after seeing a cat
Xanthia Sorel chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
This is a most enjoyable story, I look forward to seeing what Evangeline is planning and how Helena will affect Ranma identity.
Deus-Ex-Machina chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Love the references to BTVS and SGVY. Great chapter, hope to see more soon. keep up the good work.
cj1of4 chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
nicely done. I hope you give Loki the knife he uses a bit at the begining of the web series. I could see a knife wielding Loki and a Chazero getting alone quite well, which might be the reason Eva sealed him in the first place. Also if Loki acts like he does in the web series, it will be entertaining to see his interactions with Chamo when he shows up. Will the pervers get along or battle for 'territory?'
0013 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
update familiar taste of poison