Reviews for Something Unexpected
judy chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
This was a wonderful tag to an unbelievably good scene. The dvr devils took my copy over a year ago. What a dreadful shame this show was cancelled. Thank you for bringing such a beautiful scene back into my mind's eye with such deft and sensitivity. I am fortunate to have a skilled writer bring back not only the images but also the underlying emotions. The accuracy and the amplitude of your descriptions each deserve their own frames. Have a good weekend.
jenron12 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I'm so happy to have found this story! I kept checking for A Gifted Man to be added to this site, and eventually just gave up... checked again today and ta da! So happy! I loved this story - it's so nice to see one of my favorite Michael & Kate moments as seen from her perspective. Love it!

Thanks much! I hope you will continue to write for these wonderful characters. :)
slfjglfkjgflkjg chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I LOVED IT! Please write more Kate/Michael. And what do you think of: Michael Jackson-King of Pop, Whitney Houston-Queen of Pop, Billie Piper-Princess of Pop and Justin Bieber-Prince of Pop. The royal pop family LOL.