Reviews for Ember
Trogdor19 chapter 11 . 12/4/2016
Lmao! The first paragraph of this was bloody hilarious! Crabs indeed.
Trogdor19 chapter 10 . 12/4/2016
That was some good smut. Felt character appropriate and realistic and I like the Carol backstory.
Trogdor19 chapter 9 . 12/4/2016
Great cliffhanger. And I liked Andrea in this chapter maybe better than in the show.
Trogdor19 chapter 8 . 12/4/2016
Liking the argument here. And the dramatic Andrea entrance
Trogdor19 chapter 7 . 12/4/2016
Loving your Daryl dialogue! And this is a nice twist.
Trogdor19 chapter 6 . 12/4/2016
This was the cutest! I like Daryl's declaration to Rick.
Trogdor19 chapter 5 . 12/4/2016
I want to kiss you...what? Why?

Lololol Daryl's reaction in this chapter is priceless!

Like their first kiss, a lot!
Trogdor19 chapter 4 . 12/4/2016
Love th rv park as a camp setup. And Rick and Daryl on the bike were hilarious. Liked Daryl's twitchy reaction to Carol's plight.
Trogdor19 chapter 2 . 12/4/2016
I like how grouchy and conflicted Daryl was in this chapter. And the Rick interaction seemed dead on in terms of dialogue and tone.
Trogdor19 chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
I've pictured so many moments like this. It was fun to read one from someone else's head and I think you got Daryl's reaction just right.
Wise1234 chapter 22 . 10/29/2016
Hi, just wanted to say something.
Can you pretty please,with a cherry on top, finish this story. I absolutely love this story and how you set it and the characters and EVERYTHING about it. So can you PLEEAASEE update.
Bye
Crossbow chapter 22 . 8/21/2016
I just wish there were more of this story!
AlannasTara chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
I always come back to this story and read it over and over again, just wishing there would be more to devour. I just want to thank you for what you do have written as this is one of my all time favorite fics, ever. Thank you for the work you've done for the fandom! Happy Fanfiction Writers Appreciation Day!
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Interesting start. Avoiding the cold seems to be a common theme that pushes them together but practically, you can't argue with that sort of logic.

I found this chapter delicately written, you had just the right amount of hesitation and angst... Without overplaying your hand!
ashera chapter 5 . 9/22/2015
I came here as a non shipper. But ya might just be pulling me deeper into this fandom :-)