Reviews for Ember
Nanicherie chapter 22 . 2/26
Hi your story is so greattttttt
what can i tell to make you finish it?
many thanks for such a good moment reading you
UA chapter 12 . 2/5
Ok, so I'm only halfway through this story, and already I can tell I'm going to be so disappointed to reach the last chapter because I'm hooked, helplessly hooked, and I thought I could read an unfinished story no problem, but I never expected to get so sucked into your storyline.

Omigosh.

So sorry for that long, crazy sentence, lol.

I can *see* everything in my mind's eye as I read.

This story is awesome, and there really needs to be more of it.

That is all.

Shae

P.S. I'm just going to favorite this, in the very unlikely case you ever decide to update it again.
horseygirl29 chapter 22 . 2/2
Well, since you haven't updated this story in quite awhile I'm going to assume I'll never find out what happens. That's sad. This is quite a good story. One of the better ones on this site, actually. I'm still going to follow it and hope that you find the time to finish it.
This was really, really good. I read it all in one night. I'm glad you kept the characterizations realistic. It was a pleasure to read. I hope you plan on continuing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Hi, I just finished your story and I wanted to let you know that I loved it. I think the way you portrayed Carol and Daryl's relationship was beautiful. I was really interested to see where you would take it. I noticed that you have not updated it in a while and I understand. I want you to know that reading you was lovely.
Liddym2113 chapter 22 . 11/15/2014
I keep coming back to read and re-read this story. It is one of my very favorites! I know it has not been updated in a long time, but all I want to say is that I enjoyed every last chapter of this story. The growth of Carol and Daryl, their reactions and relationship to one another-your characterization is so spot on! Perfect! If I could have one wish granted to me, it would be to see this story finished. I just wanted to let you know, regardless, that I absolutely love what you have written here! *heart eyes* xoxoxoxo

[if there is ever anything I could say/do/bake/mail/bribe to convince you to finish...I would do almost anything :) ]
suka27 chapter 22 . 10/26/2014
You should continue. Your fic is one of the best Caryl ones I've read.
suka27 chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
I love how you finished this chapter. Perfect!
hannlicious chapter 22 . 8/19/2014
Please finish this? Please.
Amy Deedle chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Just found this story and read the whole thing in two days! It has to be the best written (character, plot, grammar, everything!) Caryl story I've ever read! Please, please, please continue it. Your efforts are greatly admired and appreciated!
spygrrl99 chapter 22 . 7/14/2014
Hoping you'll continue this at some point in time - it's one of the best written pieces of fanfiction I've ever read. Hope your muses return soon.
deniselynne1966 chapter 22 . 4/7/2014
Hey...I love this...continue...please?
Blue Moons and Pink Suns chapter 22 . 3/28/2014
Please please PLEASE GIVE THIS STORY YOUR ATTENTION ONCE MORE! I'm dying here! I just re-read it for the second time, and I'm so in love I could keel over this very second. The way you write Daryl and Ty is so perfect, and the Caryl is simply divine! Please please please give it another shot!
TheRealSonia chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
OMG! That last line was perfect!
TheRealSonia chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
It's fun to read how Daryl is confused about Carol. And I'm glad that she's asserting herself.