Reviews for Ember
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 1 . 11/22
Interesting start. Avoiding the cold seems to be a common theme that pushes them together but practically, you can't argue with that sort of logic.

I found this chapter delicately written, you had just the right amount of hesitation and angst... Without overplaying your hand!
ashera chapter 5 . 9/22
I came here as a non shipper. But ya might just be pulling me deeper into this fandom :-)
hnw1997 chapter 13 . 8/10
Wow you should be writing the show yourself! Awesome job this is amazing ]
That was hot!
He is going to get into merles group isnt he? Argh
I trink daryl is right something must be done and that last part Hahaha andrea is back babe!
Oh shit! Merle!
Love this chapter ;)
They're to cute, i love their awkwardness
Shit, shit, shit.
I really like this setup, lets see were this goes ;)
Nanicherie chapter 22 . 2/26
Hi your story is so greattttttt
what can i tell to make you finish it?
many thanks for such a good moment reading you
UA chapter 12 . 2/5
Ok, so I'm only halfway through this story, and already I can tell I'm going to be so disappointed to reach the last chapter because I'm hooked, helplessly hooked, and I thought I could read an unfinished story no problem, but I never expected to get so sucked into your storyline.

So sorry for that long, crazy sentence, lol.

I can *see* everything in my mind's eye as I read.

This story is awesome, and there really needs to be more of it.

That is all.

P.S. I'm just going to favorite this, in the very unlikely case you ever decide to update it again.
horseygirl29 chapter 22 . 2/2
Well, since you haven't updated this story in quite awhile I'm going to assume I'll never find out what happens. That's sad. This is quite a good story. One of the better ones on this site, actually. I'm still going to follow it and hope that you find the time to finish it.