Reviews for Welcome Mrs Smith
Devoglio S chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
AAAAHHHH! This story was fan-stinking-tastic. You wrote Jenny wonderfully, and it was great getting to see them progress from Donna and John to Donna and the Doctor. Really well done, please never stop writing!
Duchess67 chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
Awwww, yeah, Donna lost the baby, but in this story at least they got to keep Jenny AND found each other again. I loved that!

Is there any chance of a sequel to this one some day? *hopeful look*
DarkSun.Sama chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
The Fourth Bride chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
oh my god Jenny, you're so cute.
Tipear chapter 9 . 5/5/2012
Aw, sweet ending. Cute, really cute.

It was a wonderful story, it's nearly sad that it's over now. But who knows what you'll think of next ;D
Heartwing chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
I feel really bad for not reviewing until now, but I loved it! :3

And I look forwards to the DVD extra ;)
Eerised K chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
I love the way you write Jenny! She left us WAY too soon. I also like how you had her get the whole idea of kissing the guard from The Doctor and Donna ;) I can't wait for more!
Tipear chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
Oh dear, you couldn't have got more drama if you had tried. And yet I smiled my way through it because of the way you write Jenny. It's really sweet and very believable.
Rannaty chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
I've been lurking around for a while so... I read this to satisfy my need for things fluffy and lighthearted, and so far I've got a bit more than just that. Good job :)I also read the first part of the story and liked it.
Tipear chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
'He was the same one that had driven them to the Rattigan Academy, and had been highly amused with the way they'd dismissed Luke Rattigan and his spoilt brat routine.'

I like Ross very much. Im glad that you let him alive. And thats exactly the reason why I would have loved to see the Rattigan scenes ("Oh, it has been a long time since someone has said no to you, hasnt it?" - add Donna to that. xD)

But its alright the way it is. Maybe its better leaving that bit to my imagination ;)

You got Sylvia and Wilf very in-character, good work. And the ending... Ouch. Poor Doctor. And poor Donna. Hopefully the problems wont last too long... But what a story without a bit of drama, eh? ;D

Im looking forward to the next chapter! )
Tipear chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
After healing the mad king a little bit closer to the canon now? Nice.

Awkward! D Poor Doctor will have to face Sylvia Noble? I pity him. -

But this time Donna comes to the Rattigan Academy. Im curious what youll do of that one.
Tipear chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Sooo, I've finally got time to review. ) (sorry 'bout the lack thereof, I'm doing my graduation exams this weeks)

The sequel, yay! The breakfast scene was really cute. 3 And the first adventure contains a wedding dress. We had nothing of the Runaway Bride, so that was a nice wedding adventure instead D

And now the Doctor is asked to cure the king's madness. A lunatic genius curing a madman? Happy New Year. That'll be something. ;D
SinDoll chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I'm so glad to see that you're continuing this series, can't wait til the next update :)