Reviews for Up in flames
Guest chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
I frankly love your story. It is simply beautiful.
Freewheeler chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Ow! Oh my gosh, the worry and the feels! Beckett embracing the peace of dying is frightening and the way you describe it is quite beautiful ... but I love that castle's hooked into Beckett through some psychic link somehow and is seeing things from her perspective. The tension is high here.
Freewheeler chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
I am really liking how you are keeping the tension high by your attention to detail of the waiting, fidgeting, and round-about conversations while Beckett is unconscious. Good job!
Freewheeler chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Good. I like the depth of their emotions as they start to (separately) get their heads around what must have happened, and their obvious distress at what they think might have happened to the other. Keep writing!
Freewheeler chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
This is really vivid. I really feel like I'm living the experience with Castle and Beckett! Good story.
Freewheeler chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Ooh, this looks good! Good opening! Glad you made it a multichap!
fillionfan chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
So glad you are writing a sequel. Can't wait to read more.
fbobs chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
W O W ! That was an E-Ticket ride from beginning to end. What a fun story. The style of it was really interesting. Just discovered it long enough ago to read it through in one sitting. I see there is a sequel. Guess what I'm doing next?

Thanks for the fun read.
Madwine chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
Awesome! So cute and sad (for Eliza) and so great for the new situation between Castle and Beckett. I adored it. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
ShotsyGirl chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
Kinda funny.
ShotsyGirl chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
Finally! They better get in that bed and stay there together!
ShotsyGirl chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
So close...
ShotsyGirl chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
ShotsyGirl chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
So, can Castle see her soon?
ShotsyGirl chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
I admit to being a bit confused.