Reviews for New Again
Dixiegirl256 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Awwww, I'm reading this on Mother's Day! It brought tears to my eyes, happy tears, of course! Very nicely done - I enjoyed it very much!
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I am crying and I do not know how to stop.. This was absolutely amazing, so very beautiful. I really, really liked it. Great work, it is fantastic! So poignant and heartfelt. My goodness, it was so wonderful. I loved reading it, it was really great!

ploy chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
lovely story. i'm glad that you and i are in agreement that Olivia is alive! everyone else seems to think the opposite...
skye3 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
congrats, you've reduced me to a sobbing mess. love love LOVE this. so sad and so beautiful.
yuanxing chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
love your story very much. give me so many feelings. the last line is perfect and it make all sense. always think about the reaction about walter when he knows he will have a granddaughter and you give me a great version. love so much about the O2 scene and it pictures in my mind about they sitting together and olivia just says stay. think about a lot about father peter and mother olivia and the happy life with their daughter. just so beautiful!thank you for your great story!
scaryrobots chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This is really amazing. Thank you!
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Oh my gosh, you just plucked every emotional string possible! You brought together everything I am eventually hoping to see in Fringe (maybe if we're lucky in S5?) in terms of Peter and Olivia and the child they bring into this world.

While I adore everything about this, your portrayal of Olivia by far outshines everything in my mind, perhaps partially because we didn't get to see Olivia in the episode and I imagine that her love for Etta must be completely indescribably overpowering (we know how good Olivia is with children - see Ella).

The scene with alternate Olivia was particularly fitting given what happened in S3. And the ending with Peter's words about them together being beautiful...oh goodness.

Thank you for this. I needed it after the ep!
doctors gal1792 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
These fics about Peter and Olivia and their daughter are my new favorite thing.

I loved yours because it had interaction with Walter and let's face it...who is the one that's going to be the most excited about a baby? WALTER, DUH! :) Very good!
angellcakes23 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
aw! i love that they have a daughter! not a fan of the name at all..but other then that she perfect!
Buttercup217 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I just read this at tumblr, it is so BEAUTIFUL! and heartbreking at the same time, but that part it's how it should be, two favorite parts; Alt!livia and Olivia in the bathroom and Peter and Olivia feeling baby Etta kick, ;_;, so beautifully written. I hope you can do more of this. claps
Invariant chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Oh honey, this was so cute and sweet and just them! very good job. Well worth the read. Just beautimus! Thank you!