Reviews for The Black Mew Mew
My Question chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
Dear Count Morningstar i was wondering if I could post this on a diff website. But I will take no credit ad say everything belongs to you ad Tokyo mewmew
Taeniaea chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
cool story
bur bur chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
you got to wonder if she had to face deep blue or if kisshu was there i hope theres a seaqul
Guest chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
WTF!? I hate it ichago should have kept the chimera stone and figured out a way not to go crazy! And couldnt her costme be gray at the end pink annoys me
Coincidentally Cute chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
I loved it so much! 3
I hope you continue writing awesome stories like this (and I mean Tokyo Mew Mew stories)
Your an awesome writer with great talent!
You know what I think I'm gonna read it again be quad it's so good!
Til the next Tokyo mew mew story
Coincidentally Cute X
Antiyonder chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Ok, I get that you said that Spider-Man was an inspiration for the story, but did the Tokyo Black Cat Girl also serve as an inspiration (Somewhat like Ichigo, but with a black suit)?
Reader's Daughter chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
that was amazingly cool and awesome
Aitora x Otaku chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
This was actually a good fanfiction. I wasn't expecting it to be this good because of the pairing, but i read it anyway because of the black mew mew. Either way, this was a good story.
Musical-Rainbow-Beats chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
I love your story alot but maybe you should've put Kisshu in instead of Masaya. Sorry I am not really a Masaya fan
DragonKnight15 chapter 10 . 6/13/2012
Finally, the final battle and guest stars... hehehe! I knew there was a reason why I like you. Anyway, this will be kick-ass!

First, nice touch to see that Berry isn't unstoppable as most others though she was, even though I know no one is unbeatable... it's just hard. Anyway, both now the revive Mew Ichigo and Blue Knight, Ichigo and Masaya, must deal with Moreau head on! Or so I thought. That transformation remind me of Ginjo from Bleach when he enter his Bankai state to fight Bankai Ichigo Kurosaki... awesome fight by the way.

Anyway, this was almost the same thing. It was a showdown of our Mew Mews and their knight against the power-up and evil Moreau. Even though becoming powerful and evolving beyond all beings makes someone unbeatable and enter the plain of a God... a God, well you know, is nothing compare to what evolution is, it's the power of united, the power of bonds and love. A lot of showoffs like Moreau think that power is the greatest form of energy, but true power is the power in you heart! The power of everyone beside you and the power of caring for your one and only love. And that's what Ichigo and Masaya show him with their combine power! Take that as love always wins!

I guess any villain's backstory isn't all it seems huh? How is a villain born, from pain and no love. Ask Pain, he got that but lost it and drive him to be a god. Or... nevermind. Anyway, hoepful Montgomery can help Moreau change his ways and find another way to help the human race without turning them into freaks.

Well... after a week of madness, things have return back to normal with extras like Ichigo has Masaya back and he's staying, plus less work time. Not to mention my theory too, I guess I knew it. But to be trueful, I saw that Ichigo would change after no longer being able to be a Mew Mew. After all, her name can also mean a strawberry and the one who protects, so it was her destiny to fight as the lovable Cat Girl, protecting her world and friends the best way she can! And I also like the cat ears and tail, it's odd, but I like them for some reason. Don't call me crazy, this is anime after all.

You never stop amazing me. I have made a new and amazing author here. I knew those two would be there, after all, their the first two to open up the couples of love and justice. Usagi and Mamoru, hahaha... so this means there will be a new story ahead. If it's going to be as fun as Tokyo Mew Moon, a story series I have been reading who a good friend of mines here wrote, then you know I will read it too!

Thanks for the heads up for that thought Count. I thought this story was somehow going to be awesome after Chapter 1, but I wanted to be sure that this story turns out how I was hoping for... and it did. Some authors just give up on an idea because it's either boring or have something else or just forgot. But to be honest, this is still the best story I have read in this normal fanfic. I'm actually glad everything turn out great, and Ichigo and Masaya are happy again... a happily ever after... but man I do hope you work on the crossover. It's two stories that can work together so well and only a few I enjoy with both Tokyo Mew Mew and Sailor Moon have them... like I mention, Tokyo Mew Moon. That's a classic in my books. I really can't wait how this crossover will work. If you're having problems with it or need an idea, let me know. I like helping others and my ideas almost always work well. At any rate, I'll be patient for then! See you in the future pal!

-DragonKnight15 out!
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 10 . 6/13/2012
The end! Hmm I think it's too short, but oh well, I can't complained if myself too always make a short story Lol

Well done db
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
Finally they get back together!

can't wait to see the next chapter! XD

update asap!

do your best db
DragonKnight15 chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
Dude, this was nothing! NOTHING! I enjoy this story but never had time to review it because of school work... now that I had time, I needed to do it. You made a connection to me from this one story... because trust me, no other Tokyo Mew Mew normal fanfic doesn't have the awesomeness that this one story has. NONE! I'm sure... I think?

Anywho, Masaya to the rescue! The guy is mad and ready to go all blue once again as the Blue Knight. And he said he wanted Ichigo to no longer be a Mew Mew, now who has a change of heart huh? Now Masaya kicks much more butt as he has full control of himself and his powers. No Hybird, crazy doctor guy is going to stop this knight from saving his love of a cat girl! NO ONE CAN'T STOP A KNIGHT LIKE THIS!

As he finally makes to where he wanted to, Masaya tries to reach out to Ichigo as they have one massive battle, dodging and attacking as much as they can, both hesitated to kill each other even though Ichigo was sure she was about to finish the Blue Knight off if Masaya didn't made that choice, to prove that the real Ichigo Momomiya was still in there, and he was right as Ichigo couldn't do it and remove the Chimera Stone for good, learning the truth of what she did. Even so, Masaya and the other Mew Mews are willing to forgive their friend no matter what.

If there's anything better to see the hero back to himself/herself, it's the way they seek some payback! And man do I love saying this... Serve Moreau the taste of justice and cat power by the one and still only Mew Ichigo, the true original cat girl! Now Moreau is about to learn that his precious Chimera Stone is nothing compare to love, especially the love of a cat and a knight! Kick his butt!

Dude, I'm with you that a hero's greatest challenge is to overcome one's darkness. A hero is the symbol of hope, but they too fear they might failed or let their power to possess them like it happen with so many, namely Jaden Yuki, Naruto Uzumaki, Ichigo Kurosaki, Clare from Claymore... Tsukune from RosarioVampire... I can go on to even Yami Yugi.

And yes! I said it first and even assume it from the beginning. I think this was the ultimate test of love Masaya can recieve to Ichigo, as owning her for saving him from Deep Blue with her love. Now that their roles were switched, it was Masaya turn to save Ichigo with the power of love. I must say to be honest, this is by far, the best Tokyo Mew Mew fanfic story that wasn't a crossover or whatnot. There are so many that don't possess this drama and showing the hero's dark side that this one story has. You have made a good friend, because I enjoy this story as much as many others. In my opinion, this should be a third sequel! I mean it, we should see Ichigo's dark side in the Anime/Manga. If Tokyo Mew Mew is ever remade, I want it to have this story in there! So much... (sobbing) so much.

Anyway, time for the final story. It's been a fun ride, but it's time to end this with a bang! Can't wait for the final battle of the power of love vs crazy! Can't wait... even though I have one question, wouldn't the boost Ichigo gotten as the Black Mew Mew might have effected her normal transformation as Mew Ichigo in her DNA, like repair the struction in her cat genes so she won't lose them nor become a cat forever? Just asking, these things do happen of course. Anyway, can't wait.
Arend chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This is a good story but it's sad to see that this story is to short. I hope there comes a second story from you of the Tokyo Mew Mew.

CelticLily chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This is great so far :D Can't wait to read the rest!