Reviews for AlphaOmega Protocol
CookieCrumblz545 chapter 1 . 8/28
"I told you we'd laugh about it one day..."

X'D and then Season 2 aired...*god almighty i cried so hard when he whipped out his phone and said that line...and then punched the screenwriters in the technical face after what happened next*

XD hooray for fellow YJ trash! We stand united!
That's so cool
Guest chapter 10 . 7/31/2015
Weirdest
family
Evah
Guest chapter 10 . 6/21/2015
This story is awesome, i loved everything about it
CosmicEssence chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
excellent fic wonderfully done :D
TotalAlaskan chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Wow. This. Is. Freakin. Awesome. I widget this was an actual episode! It would be the best one in the history of ever! I have to read on now!
Laude Dei chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
Wow that ending was... wow :o
cocopops1995 chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
Damiaaaaaaan! That child is the cutest thing since Dick Grayson! :D... Awesome story by the way, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
cocopops1995 chapter 7 . 2/18/2014
Must stop and review this chapter that was written about 14 months ago... "Beam me up, Scotty!" This is my favourite Star Trek line and I sat through both of the new movies waiting for that line which just never came :(... That line in there totally just put a smile on my face though! :)... Anyway, I'm gonna carry on with this story now...
The Critic's Realm chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
Yay for Damian!
kimberleyblaize chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
OHHH I LOVE THIS! They should have done this for the final!
meoghan chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
love it keep it up. i'm watching this on T.V now :)
Me chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
wow! this is amazing thanks a tonne for writing this, I enjoyed it immensly. This is so going straight into my favourites!
pilos909 chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
You.. This... Is the best (by far) YJ fan fic I have ever read. Your skill at taking the characters, putting them in different situations than faced before while still maintaining their structural identities intact is unparalleled. It would be great if you kept this up, you're doing a better job than the actual writers... Can't wait to hear more from you! (Especially now that they've cancelled the damn show:( ) But you're awesome. Like srsly;)