Reviews for Bezoar
poor snape! I agree that nobody seems to really care for his feelings and health. It is sad that he doesn't have a really good friend.
I Really like your story because it shows this side of him.
I love him!
thanks for sharing
Very good...loved it
tricorvus chapter 2 . 1/20
My god that was wild good and a happy ending
Rock on
tricorvus chapter 1 . 1/20
Oh, wow, GOOD!
Rock on
Dragon MoonX chapter 2 . 1/8
Thank you for returning to this and finishing it. I know it's been a while but I do check back in every now and then to see if you've updated this. And a wonderful ending it is too. And a good explanation.

I need to get back to reading your stories again. Seeing this reminded me of how much enjoyment I get out of reading your brilliant creations. It's because you do such a good job that I keep coming back for more. So don't worry. You'll always have a fan in me.
LoneTraveler chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
I enjoyed this story because we saw glimpses of Snape with his guard down and as a vulnerable human being. I thought your characterizations of Snape and Sirius were right on the spot. They are nasty towards each other, but it's a different kettle of fish to kill someone. I thought it was in character that Sirius didn't go that far. It would have been too huge a notch up from verbal stings. That Sirius helped without wanting to admit it was on the spot too I thought. I think if the situation had been reversed, Severus would have helped too while begrudging it. Do these people care for Snape? I think they do a bit more after this event ... and maybe as a result they take him less for granted. I liked the tea at the end, it was something simple and expressive of how things changed.
Oddment chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
I don't know, this story felt...incomplete. I ended with a lot of loose ends and was very unexciting during the end.

I think that the other characters like Sirius and Remus were too harsh to be canon. It feels like Sirius was both less rash and nastier. When he thought Snape was accusing him he just stood there, not trying to prove himself innocent while his oldest still living friend and his godson blamed him. Which seemed strange to me as Harry, at least, seems a little too quick to blame someone else without proof. Never mind someone he loves. Also has Dumbledore been spending a lot of time with Aberforth? It's just that I don't remember him saying 'lad' before?

Snape also seems a lot less snarky here as well. It's like he and Sirius switch a few personality traits. With less snark. I feel like through trying to make Snape seem like the good guy and misunderstood, you've managed to make every single character either OCC or unobservant.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
iunno, dumbledore def would have noticed snape's body language and not been oblivious to the fact that it was emergent
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
He trusted a cup of tea that Sirius Black prepared? Really? And what Sirius up to, to serve Snape Veritaserum in the first place?

I'm surprised he survived going to Grimmauld Place at all.

Or maybe he won't-he hasn't been able to leave just yet (and Sirius did try to kill him twice so far, since Second Injury Syndrome can carry off a concussed victim, see PoA in the tunnel to the Shack).
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Well, this explains why Snape doesn't eat at Grimmauld Place...
GHgirl chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Ok, first of all, I'm really glad you decided to write that second chapter. It would have killed me not to know. Second, I think you did a wonderful job writing this story. I was intrigued and on the edge of my seat until the very end. It was exciting! I love stories like that! This is the first of your stories that I've read, but it certainly won't be the last. I really enjoyed it, and I look forward to reading more of your work!
-GHgirl
Loves to read books chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Lol. Love the ending.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Short, but entertaining. I liked the first chapter best. :)
Sheankelor chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
Nicely told. Poor Sirius will never realize just how right he was at first. Peter most likely was interrogating Severus for Voldemort. Thank you for the lovely tale. I wonder if those three paid a bit more attention when the Third law is taught later.
Yashin chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Thank God you continued writing this story! I was afraid that you would leave it unfinished like that. I think it's brilliant, there should be more stories the likes of yours :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »