Reviews for Black Diamond
2loveybunnies chapter 28 . 8/22
Of course Jacob is Tanya's attorney! Wonder if she planned it that way - that conniving bitch! UGh, what happened on the phone when Edward got that call from the head of the Association?
2loveybunnies chapter 27 . 8/22
Oh that Tanya is a conniving bitch! I respect Bella so much for not punching her in the face! Can't wait to see what happens at the dinner tomorrow night!
2loveybunnies chapter 6 . 8/15
Oh holy crapballs, I totally get why she's so upset! She's been through the ringer and even though Edward doesn't think Tanya is anything special, he's still in a relationship with her! Men are such boobs sometimes - yes, he's not committed but when you sleep with someone it adds a level to an arrangement that Tanya will certainly think of as a relationship. I'm glad Bella clarified for her own peace of mind, because obviously Edward would have kept things on this track and slept with Bella too... Is Bella over-reacting? Possibly, but considering her past, I believe it's justified.
2loveybunnies chapter 2 . 8/14
So close and yet so far! Fate keeps throwing E&B together, so lets hope there is one more accidental on purpose encounter soon!
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 8/14
Last person on the planet who hasn't read this story, but finally, FINALLY giving it a go! So glad I saved this for later - can't wait to see how it all goes down without having to wait for updates!
btlmotormouth chapter 55 . 8/12
Loved this story! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Thunnababy chapter 28 . 7/25
Skanks like Tanya just can't read the hand writing on the wall, even if it's 10 feet tall!
thunnababy chapter 30 . 7/25
So much treachery surrounding them it seems, first Jacob and now Tanya. i hope they get jail time.
thunnababy chapter 27 . 7/23
They need a security gate for the entry to the vineyard, if they don't already have one.
Bella got her claws out to Bitch Tanya! LOL!
thunnababy chapter 25 . 7/22
Leah doesn't know when to give up. She should just fade away and move on, he will never taker back.
thunnababy chapter 24 . 7/22
It all seems so idyllic and that has me worried. LOL. Jake may not be far away and who knows what he is capable of doing to them.
Carlisle and Esme are very sweet and already love Bella for bringing their son back to life.
thunnababy chapter 22 . 7/22
E & B barely come up for air! Lol.
I have bad feelings about that Sue. I think Jacob might hook up with her to get to B&E somehow. Even if it's just to spy on them and hit when they are otherwise occupied, if you get my drift.
I wish they'd leave Tahoe and head to the Cullen compound, to be with his family. Why in Hell hasn't he hired security for them? I don't understand that.
thunnababy chapter 21 . 7/22
That nasty Jacob wormed his way into the Hales office to get Bella's info. Creep! Turned out to be a bonus for Bella though in the end what will it take to put him behind bars? As long as he's still out there he is a threat.
thunnababy chapter 20 . 7/22
Edward is taking charge, so sexy! Glad she will be with Rosie and not alone. I just wish she were going home with Edward though. We haven't seen the last of Jacob I fear.
OK, I have to pause my reading and get some work done around here. I have been held captive by your writing skills! LOL I'll be back!
thunnababy chapter 19 . 7/22
Loved the conversation with his mom but poor Bella having to listen to all that! One. At least his mom finally got the message...he is irrevocably in love with Bella. How they handle the distance between them will be a big challenge though.
1,957 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »