Reviews for Black Diamond
NicolaClaire chapter 36 . 4/30
I know this fic is old so this is a bit pointless, but Rosalie was seriously fucking rude then. Having some problems in your own relationship doesn't suddenly mean you aren't allowed to have an opinion about your friend making such a big decision, that was a completely pathetic response from Rose. Not to mention, she very recently took it upon herself to break Bella's lease at her apartment and demand she move in with her, so she'll be making Bella homeless. But sure 'keep your opinions to yourself' is an appropriate response. Not a completely bang out of order reaction from a 'friend' at all.
magmom4 chapter 55 . 4/17
I especially liked this chapter. I am not a Jacob person. But good work. Thanks/
magmom4 chapter 54 . 4/17
Great story. Any chance of a sequel?
magmom4 chapter 24 . 4/15
Just curious. We are on chapter 24 and there has been no mention about birth control. Do we just assume it is there? I am just thinking that Bella would have not bothered since it was 5 years.
magmom4 chapter 19 . 4/14
Maybe this isn't what you are looking for but I love the picture of Rob. I also love the story but parts of it make me feel like i have read it before.
crazycats7 chapter 36 . 4/1
I get it. My first husband cheated on me with his ex wife. I forgave him the first time but not the second. I caught him twice. My now husband has paid dearly for my first husband ways. I can relate to both of them.
jr chapter 15 . 1/22
I enjoy your stories a lot .This is my third. I wish you have more fanfiction stories . Love them.
NanStew chapter 55 . 1/22
Thank goodness for that. Great job.
Moltz chapter 55 . 1/19
Thank you for a great read!
It had so many elements that held my attention throughout as I became engrossed in your characters.
Well done!
NanStew chapter 42 . 12/16/2014
Remember Me was his best one so far. Cosmopolis was a disappointment.
NanStew chapter 25 . 12/13/2014
Uh, you forgot Sue in your problem people list.
NanStew chapter 20 . 12/13/2014
I call the pulled story people, The Story Nazi's... fits right? Some of my favorite authors have left the building... sigh
NanStew chapter 14 . 12/13/2014
Hilarious!
NanStew chapter 13 . 12/13/2014
OMG, I love this story so much. Couldn't wait to get back to it.
NanStew chapter 11 . 12/12/2014
Now this is a perfect Edward. Thank you.
1,923 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »