Reviews for Marry In Haste Version 2
mangosmum chapter 32 . 6/30
I had not read this version before now and I am uncertain which one I prefer. I love when writers take their story and make it into something new and different instead of just a retelling of the original. Great job! And for once Lydia wasn't at fault!
I really like this Lydia & think this incarnation is very faithful to the Austen's. A lot of ff paint Lydia as stupid but nothing in the books suggest this. Very well done.
vangeaux chapter 32 . 6/3
That ending! So, so beautiful. I’m in love with the entire story xx
Mistress Charon chapter 32 . 1/27
I loved this version better than the first one. I'm a sucker for dark and angst-filled stories, and yours fit the bill. Plus, we got to see some nuances from the previous version come to light and be expanded upon and detailed. Well done. There was one thing that bothered me a little, and it's that you have words and complete sentences randomly in bold. I don't know why, I first thought it was for accentuating some terms and phrases, but they we're so random, I think it's an error. Anyways, just a little thing I thought I'd point out. Regardless, I loved your story, your writing is superb, and fits with the timeline, the dialogue was good and the characterizations we're spot on. The last paragraph was magical and sums up quite nicely the reason why we still love Pride and Prejudice even after centuries. Thank you very much for writing this story! I thoroughly relished reading it!
morena.marsigli chapter 32 . 11/24/2017
Awesome story! Thank you for writing it!
lavavalanche chapter 32 . 8/29/2017
I love this tale.
Even in the midst of the greatest despair you still captured some hope. The mutual respect and her ability to eventually rise above her circumstances was epic
I like how you developed the characters especially the Earl's by inspiring some redeeming quality or rather by inspiring pity for his ignorance...I am not sure.
Very well done!

MS
Guest chapter 32 . 5/20/2017
ENCORE!
joval chapter 32 . 5/4/2017
Exciting story! Thanks!
Another Lizzie chapter 32 . 2/22/2017
I preferred this one. Much more exciting.
maddyv chapter 32 . 2/11/2017
I love this story. I love how adversity changes and mounds the characters. Well done
Colleen s chapter 32 . 1/23/2017
Absolutely perfect story! What a talented writer, thank you.
Colleen s chapter 23 . 1/23/2017
Wonderful story. Just remarkable. I followed the clues to find this fantastic story!
Guest chapter 32 . 11/21/2016
ENCORE!
babythor chapter 32 . 11/11/2016
This was so beautifully written. I was on the edge of my seat wondering how Elizabeth would ever get free of her husband, and even if she did, how would she have a future with Darcy? You pulled it all together perfectly. Lizzy not only fled her husband straight into Darcy's arms, but she did it with her honor intact. I love when I can respect and admire a character, as well as enjoying their happy ending.
babythor chapter 29 . 11/11/2016
What a perfect end to such a despicable character!