Reviews for Marry In Haste Version 2
truthfultoafault chapter 20 . 6/7/2012
Waiting for your next update, you really know how to write a great story. Thank you!
britchick77 chapter 20 . 6/4/2012
So exciting! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
cbjfan61 chapter 20 . 6/4/2012
great chapters in these last two. Looks like good old Wickham will be the second. Still enjoying this. Like how you are touching on Elizabeth's concerns when it comes to marriage. She has been through a lot and it makes sense that she would even be cautious about Darcy.
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 20 . 6/3/2012
My enemy's enemy is my friend, eh? Nice updates..
YepItsMe chapter 20 . 6/2/2012
Oh Lord! Wickham - what a great twist, Danielle! I'm sure neither will play by the rules of gentlemanly conduct but maybe Darcy and Fitzwilliam can get rid of them both simultaneously. I can't wait!

The swordplay scene - wow. When he said "Is there something I can do for you Elizabeth?" I wanted to answer for her, yes, sir! Lol Love that image of her observing him, all flustered.
Bonbonnett chapter 20 . 6/2/2012
Aha! The Earl of SW meets our wicked GW! Good choice!
spannieren chapter 20 . 6/2/2012
fab few chapters :)
YepItsMe chapter 19 . 6/2/2012
You're back! :)

Well, Georgie was very sweet and welcoming, indeed, much like her brother. At least Darcy admits that he hopes she will love him. I mean, they both know they have feelings for each other, but so often it becomes the elephant in the room, due to societal restraints. In this case they have a need and a freedom to just talk about it honestly, yet without rushing into it, which I like.

The Earl really is a piece of filth. He's finding out who his friends are - or aren't - and I wonder who he'll find to be his second.

Reading on...
biancaruth chapter 20 . 6/2/2012
And our two favourite villains meet!
Marina83 chapter 18 . 6/1/2012
I'm so happy to see this story here. It's one of my favorites.
spannieren chapter 19 . 5/28/2012
Beautifully written story so far - love it :)
hrhdana chapter 19 . 5/26/2012
thankyou for all your fabulous work so far. i really enjoy each chapter, and admire your tireless work and imagination! i look forward to seeing elizabeth and the earl get what's owing to them, and seeing darcy be able to get closer to elizabeth!
Jeune Circe chapter 19 . 5/25/2012
Oh ! I just find this excellent fic :)

I must confess I really did't intend on reading it (before getting to the first chapter, while I was checking what was new in ffnet) but... I started reading and couldn't stop until finished!

Ohhh my god! so beautiful written, so lovely! I loved Darcy! Oh, and Elizabeth, she's always been my favourite charater, and Darcy my dream man!

I love it! Perfect!

Ohhh that Lucius! I hate him! I wish Darcy could teach him a lesson! I wish Lizzie and Mr Darcy could live happily ever after!

Oh, I'm definetily returning for more! :D
MrsPuddle chapter 19 . 5/25/2012
Dont worry, week is very short time (I had once one year between two chapters because my computer went down and I wasnt in the mood to rewrite it;)) I am looking forward to your next chapters;)
TrippandFall chapter 18 . 5/23/2012
This story is wonderful. I came upon the first one and fell completely in love. I look forward to every Saturday when I get to read more. Darcy is the perfect charecter and you do a great job portraying him. Keep it up!
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »