Reviews for Marry In Haste Version 2
Bonbonnett chapter 26 . 7/14/2012
Woohoo, Darcy kissed her! Stupid Lucius, he doesn't know how deep the mire is into which he has stepped! As for Lydia - how does one express such a lack of intellect? Several degrees minus zero - IMHO.
MrsPuddle chapter 26 . 7/14/2012
Awesome chapter;) I am soooo glad that Elizabeth finally admitted her feelings out loud and that she started seeing that passion doesnt always hurt. I hope that Earl dies but not on Darcys hands, I am afraid thta it would cause a lot of trouble for them.
I cant wait for another chapter;) Sti
biancaruth chapter 25 . 7/14/2012
Ouch! The evil Earl and the wild Bennet together. This can not be good.
YepItsMe chapter 26 . 7/14/2012
I don't even know what to say about the Earl and his convoluted thoughts. It's almost comical how he is so devious and dangerous, yet so stupid at the same time. And for Lydia to just leave without telling anyone where she's going.

Thank goodness for Darcy's boldness because Lizzy was being ridiculous, thinking he didn't care for her anymore and wanted her to leave, just because he's frowning. Of course he is! She should know there's more than honor and kindness in his actions, risking his life and reputation for her repeatedly, but I'm glad he clarified it for her and their feelings are now declared fully.

Now onto the demise of the Earl. I really shouldn't be cheerful about it but I am.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/7/2012
Toujours aussi bon, dommage qu'il faut attendre pour la suite. Merci. Malou
CMonline chapter 25 . 7/7/2012
And I thought Lydia was going to learn a lesson. Looks like something seriously bad is goug to happen.
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 25 . 7/7/2012
uh oh! that does not sound good...
Bonbonnett chapter 25 . 7/7/2012
Uh oh! Even Lydia does not deserve this villain! You've actually managed to find someone worse than GW - whew!
YepItsMe chapter 25 . 7/7/2012
I feel somewhat bad for Lydia, she's a bit unsettled after everything. I was wondering how she'd react to it all, but obviously no good will come of the Earl finding her there.
ruthie0987 chapter 24 . 7/4/2012
loving your story. great character development. I really liked the fencing details from the duel.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/1/2012
Another great chapter.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/1/2012
J'adore cette fic différente de toutes les autres, et attend la suite avec impatience. Malou
Guest chapter 24 . 6/30/2012
I really am enjoying this story - your characterizations of Elizabeth and Darcy are so perfect. Keep the updates coming!
Bonbonnett chapter 24 . 6/30/2012
My goodness,he HAS committed himself, hasn't he? Please find a nice deep hole and drop the Earl down it!
YepItsMe chapter 24 . 6/30/2012
Aww I love Mrs Reynolds and her bond with Darcy. :)
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »