Reviews for Marry In Haste Version 2
Guest chapter 25 . 7/7/2012
Toujours aussi bon, dommage qu'il faut attendre pour la suite. Merci. Malou
CMonline chapter 25 . 7/7/2012
And I thought Lydia was going to learn a lesson. Looks like something seriously bad is goug to happen.
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 25 . 7/7/2012
uh oh! that does not sound good...
Bonbonnett chapter 25 . 7/7/2012
Uh oh! Even Lydia does not deserve this villain! You've actually managed to find someone worse than GW - whew!
YepItsMe chapter 25 . 7/7/2012
I feel somewhat bad for Lydia, she's a bit unsettled after everything. I was wondering how she'd react to it all, but obviously no good will come of the Earl finding her there.
ruthie0987 chapter 24 . 7/4/2012
loving your story. great character development. I really liked the fencing details from the duel.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/1/2012
Another great chapter.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/1/2012
J'adore cette fic différente de toutes les autres, et attend la suite avec impatience. Malou
Guest chapter 24 . 6/30/2012
I really am enjoying this story - your characterizations of Elizabeth and Darcy are so perfect. Keep the updates coming!
Bonbonnett chapter 24 . 6/30/2012
My goodness,he HAS committed himself, hasn't he? Please find a nice deep hole and drop the Earl down it!
YepItsMe chapter 24 . 6/30/2012
Aww I love Mrs Reynolds and her bond with Darcy. :)
Lucy65 chapter 23 . 6/23/2012
Just got caught up and am enjoying the chapters so much. Wickham's death is always very welcome and having the earl resurface is scary. I loved Darcy's rejection of Elizabeth's advances and how he reassured her. So nice!
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 23 . 6/23/2012
Nice Chapter!
ppl chapter 23 . 6/23/2012
Yay! To Pemberly!

I do hope they get a proper divorce, I wouldn't want to read about married Elizabeth being with Darcy. It'd be too much for my principles and I do like your story, so I'd be sad to stop reading before it ends...
YepItsMe chapter 23 . 6/23/2012
I'm glad LSW didn't get far enough in to see Lizzy or embarrass anyone but himself. I'm glad they're headed to Pemberley to hopefully get on with the business of falling in love ;) I hope they won't be walking on eggshells the entire time until the earl dies; I don't know if I can handle that.
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »