Reviews for Marry In Haste Version 2
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 10 . 5/5/2012

And damn the consequences! Oh yeah!
YepItsMe chapter 9 . 5/5/2012
I just love Georgiana. I also like that Bingley would talk to her about such a thing as Darcy's personal life, without thinking she's too young.
Aki no Ryu chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
Yes, thank you, I always enjoy updates from you. I know that despite the darkness the characters are passing through, you'll give them a good ending when it ends. )

I read that last part with bated breath. Mr. Darcy's in it for better or worse now! I am relieved and scared at the same time. I like Georgiana's observation in the previous chapter, that her brother would not want someone who was already happily attached. I'm rather surprised that Charles would reveal to Georgiana that Darcy is attracted to a married woman. Though in a way it shows the close bond that the two share. Could you please give a brief rundown (if you haven't planned it already) of the "guidelines" by which someone from that period would call someone out? I know gentlemen would do it to defend someone's honor but could they also do it if that someone they're defending is the other man's wife?

Of all your fanfics that I've read, I think this is the fastest that Darcy's fallen in love with Elizabeth yet. Two meetings. :) Does he pity her or is really in love with her by now?

Is Jocelyn and boy's name?
Aki no Ryu chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
How completely abominable! And to think that Mrs. Gardiner’s right- they cannot do anything about it. ( They need someone as rich if not richer and as well connected as the Earl to be Elizabeth's champion...
MrsPuddle chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
Okay, Jane is awesome. Its great that she told somebody although I wish that that "somebody" was Darcy... Maybe she will mention it to Bingly when they get married and then he can say something to Darcy. Well, Darcy knows that something is up but to have it confirmed, it would encourage him to do something about it.
MrsPuddle chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
I think I said it before but I really hope that Lucious wont "just die". He doesnt deserve anything quick. I love this story.
MrsPuddle chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
I love this Jane, she is far better than that meek creature in original book, I didnt like her much there)
MrsPuddle chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
Poor Darcy, he sounded so sad about Lizzie being married to that cad. However I have faith in you that you will give them their own HEA )
biancaruth chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
The hopelessness of the situation makes me sad. Hopefully Lucius will have the good manners to die soon.
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 8 . 5/2/2012
FUCKING LORD(HA!) LUCUIS. Why does he do that? Elizabeth should start becoming a cold hearted bitch and run away...
YepItsMe chapter 8 . 5/2/2012
I'm so hoping for a swift resolution of some kind - any kind! Darcy has connections too, after all ;) But I'm getting ahead of things now, I know. I'm curious how things will go in Hertfordshire, if they do attend the wedding.
YepItsMe chapter 7 . 5/2/2012
Oh wow. That made me cry. It's heartbreaking that anyone would be stuck enduring such abuse. Now I wonder if he will seek out Mr Darcy, or if he's too much of a coward to threaten someone who can defend himself.

Reading on...
Adela H chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
good chapter
Defincupark chapter 8 . 5/2/2012
Wow, poor Lizzy. Poor Hane too, to feel so helpless. As an older sister, I can only imagine the pain it would feel to not be able to protect your younger sister. Hopefully, with her marriage to Bingley, and consequent friendship with Darcy, something will happen soon for Lizzy. Thank you for posting two chapters at once; it is much appreciated!
Bonbonnett chapter 8 . 5/2/2012
Yes, that is the worst of it - nothing can be done to help Lizzy!
257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »