Reviews for Marry In Haste Version 2
biancaruth chapter 14 . 5/12/2012
It's good to see Darcy has the support of his close family and friends.
Lucy65 chapter 12 . 5/10/2012
I wish Darcy would duel with and kill the earl but I will happily wait to see what happens. I liked Darcy's honest talk with his sister. His concerns for her future were valid. Lady Catherine is a hoot!
YepItsMe chapter 12 . 5/9/2012
Poor Lizzy. I can't wait for Darcy to show her what husbandly attentions are supposed to be like. I'm glad she's at least thinking of options and not letting it get her down completely. I think I'd be plotting ways to kill him every single day.
YepItsMe chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
I'm thinking the Earl isn't going to let her just leave without a fight. It'd offend his pride too much. I can't wait to see if they will resort to having an affair or if maybe the Earl will do everyone a favor and drop dead. I love how Georgiana surprised him.

Reading on...
Aki no Ryu chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
Thank you for answering my questions so thoroughly, Daniella. I really appreciate it.

Wow, the story's getting more intense by the chapter. The Earl's chillingly cruel. Reading about him gives me the creeps. I wonder why Mr. Darcy didn't consider something such as spiriting Elizabeth away somewhere where she basically disappears from society without clear ties to his involvement? That way, the "scandal" would never be confirmed and would not permanently taint any of their names, the Bennetts included. I do like how open he was about it to Georgiana and how she supports him. I still think he should call out the Earl first. Like you said in your reply to my query, the punishments for dueling greatly varried and I assume that if he were caught, with his status and connections, Mr. Darcy would most likely get away with nothing worse than a slap on the wrist from the authorities. I just think that's the first option the very proper Mr. Darcy would act on over the plan he told his sister about. It's more "honorable" too per their society's standards.
Bonbonnett chapter 12 . 5/9/2012
Lucius is such a nasty person - it will serve him right when retribution strikes him!
Bonbonnett chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
Ah, the vagaries of the unconscious mind - dreaming of D - those are dangerous waters, Milady!
cbjfan61 chapter 12 . 5/9/2012
I feel soooo bad for Elizabeth! Holding out can't wait for the next chapter to bring some hope for her. :)
QueenOfTheDiamondDogs chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
I absolutely love this story! I hung on your every word! Can't wait for more.
Lucy65 chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
Very powerful story and chapter! Elizabeth is right. There is no way to escape because of the laws at the time. Tragic!
cbjfan61 chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
YAY for Dracy knowing what is going on and now he can rescue her!
Bonbonnett chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
So now he knows more about her situation, and the hopelessness she feels in terms of being able to change it.
Bonbonnett chapter 9 . 5/5/2012
Nice bit that, about girls being overprotected, so that they have no defenses against the evils of the World.
YepItsMe chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
Can't wait to see how they get out of this predicament.

The bit about Collins approaching unaquainted people made for some comic relief. Poor Maria, indeed. At least Charlotte was closer to his age.
biancaruth chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
It is horrible that such things should happen.
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »