Reviews for Marry In Haste Version 2
Bonbonnett chapter 15 . 5/16/2012
That was pretty bold of Darcy to tell The Earl to keep his hands off her. The beast is not likely to take that lying down!
YepItsMe chapter 16 . 5/16/2012
So Lizzy did go back to Blisstham? Yikes.

Maybe the Earl's wound from shedding first blood will fester and he'll suffer and die slowly? I hope Darcy isn't also injured because who knows if the Earl would fight fair.

I am disappointed there will be no more Wednesday postings but it's understandable. Til next time...
YepItsMe chapter 15 . 5/16/2012
Interesting reaction from the Earl to Darcy's threat - or lack of reaction, I should say. It's not surprising that he would focus his abuse on someone not as capable of defending herself, rather than another man. Hopefully she won't go back to the Earl's house because I cringe to think what he may do. I've been curious about the protocol for challenging someone to a duel. Mainly if Darcy was "allowed" to call him out for mistreating his wife (essentially his property) since he isn't a relative, or if it was ok to avenge abuse to her because she is a lady?

How did Darcy know what her indisposition was just by looking at her? Or did I miss something? Anyway...reading on!
Aki no Ryu chapter 15 . 5/16/2012
Just to be clear, Elizabeth is not with child (as far as she could tell anyway)? I wonder that Lady Catherine did not send someone to go with her nephew and her godson's wife as they left the room. I was thinking she'd say something about "propriety" and make sure they were accompanied especially as he brought Elizabeth to a bedroom. That aside, I am on pins and needles over this fanfic! I'm scared for the characters. They have so much to lose if the plan goes wrong!

Typo? "Or that Darcy might tire of her, leaving her with no other alternative but to return to the martial [marital?] home that was her present nightmare."
cbjfan61 chapter 16 . 5/16/2012
Yay for Darcy! YAY for Charlotte and Richard!
biancaruth chapter 16 . 5/16/2012
Thankyou for the information about duels at the end. It was very informative.
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 14 . 5/15/2012
Nice update!
Jelly Babes 101 chapter 14 . 5/15/2012
This second version is very good. much darker as was expected from the a/n on the first chapter.

I eagerly await the next chapter!
Cinagrlx chapter 14 . 5/14/2012
I love your story!
YepItsMe chapter 14 . 5/12/2012
Richard should make his move when Darcy does - his family won't care that he's marrying a poor country girl when they hear what Darcy's up to. (Or maybe they will - after all, affairs were commonplace). I know you will work it out so he can have Charlotte and an income, too.

Lizzy is really treading dangerous ground. I can't wait to see how things go down. I was afraid the Earl would punish Lizzy for drawing Darcy over to the piano (I'm sure he'd probabaly see it that way, as her flirting), especially as he already knows Darcy was at Lizzy's home that once when the Earl was out. I can't imagine he will let her go, even as a supposed guest of Georgiana. Guess we'll see!
Bonbonnett chapter 14 . 5/12/2012
Oops, I see Darcy is not the only one to felled by Cupid's dart!
Bonbonnett chapter 13 . 5/12/2012
There we have it - a see-saw - what would be the best thing to do? No easy answer exists, as there are drawbacks to both ideas.
Pineapple0215 chapter 12 . 5/12/2012
I love this story... Im surprised that the Earl didnt excuse themselves from Lady Catherine and him punish her for her evasion about her age...I posted incomplete reviews for 13 & 14 bc I use my small sensitive phone to read& review but I hope that my author feels how rivetted I am to this storyline and look forward to each idea and expression that tells the tale of the Countess and our beloved Mr. Darcy
Pineapple0215 chapter 13 . 5/12/2012
I accidentally sent my review of ch14 but failed to convey how much I am enjoying this story unfold along with the time after the Earl. I hope that the story lines will merge seamlessly, as only to have the violent death of the Earl, Lizzy without child inspite of the Earl's attempts at the urging of Lady Catherine and her later meeting in Herefordshire Meryton Assembly assessing Mr. Darcy in passing... And watching their romance unfold so romantically and unrestricted. I am so engaged with the Marrying
Pineapple0215 chapter 14 . 5/12/2012
This was the best roller coaster ride! I do wish that Richard wouldve inherited the Earldom to equate him more on Darcys level and truly be able to help in the plan to rescue Elizabeth, the Countess :) I wouldve liked to see more dialogue btw Charlotte and Richard, as I feel his attachment vaguely but know Charlottes character and clever mind would prove beneficial in being worked into the rescue. Im not sure after being forcibly assaulted by the Earl how physically Elizabeth could walk and ramble about between the estates...especially repeatdly roughly and nightly in the Earls quest for an heir as slight in frame ( noted by tiny waist)... Slightly more robust woman for that time might have endured..I am under the impression that the Earl is much hardier in frame yet not of the sloven portrayal as in
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »