Reviews for Marry In Haste Version 2
Ivy2010 chapter 18 . 5/20/2012
What girl wouldnt want to be carried off to a bedroom by Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy lol. But seriously i read version 1 and i really liked it this one is really different and love it I cant wait to see what happens when the earl starts looking for lizzy
MrsPuddle chapter 18 . 5/19/2012
I hope that Darcy just didnt ruin not only his and Lizzies reputation but also Georginas. It was so sweet and brave of him to risk everything for woman he loves.

P.S. Somebody should already kill Lucius. Preferably furious husband of one of his mistresses so Darcy wouldnt get in trouble ;) However, its your story so I will leave it to you )
MrsPuddle chapter 17 . 5/19/2012
I really hope that Lucius dies and when he dies, it will be slow and painful. Ugh, I just want to punch him for his behaviour...maybe its good that he is just imaginary character in story, otherwise I would be in jail for murder )
YepItsMe chapter 18 . 5/19/2012
I can see why Lizzy would be apprehensive about staying in the Mistress's chambers, and why some may think he's being self-serving. (I was a little surprised when he told his staff to treat her as the mistress of the house right away and wonder what Lizzy's reaction would've been to that, had she heard it.) I guess I just see it as his way of saying he loves her and he doesn't care what people think about it. People may find out and think she's his mistress regardless of what is (or isn't) happening in private and they both know that, but it's worth it. I think she knows that he would never force or persuade her into anything but I'm glad he reassured her that she doesn't need to repay him in that way.

Someone else mentioned making this version #3 of the story and, having not read the original version 2 myself, I am curious about the differences between that and this.
suddenlysingle chapter 17 . 5/19/2012
Will you please consider this to be version 3 of Marry in Haste? Although I like some of the changes you have made, Darcy's revealing his interest in the Countess to the Earl changes the entire story.I truly love the prior version 2 and desperately hope that it will not be superceded by this revised version.
biancaruth chapter 18 . 5/19/2012
A good chapter but if you don't mind me saying so Darcy setting Elizabeth up in the Mistress' rooms seems like he's setting her up as his mistress rather than seeking to protect her from her situation. It makes his actions appear more selfish.
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 18 . 5/19/2012
Yay! She is free!
Bonbonnett chapter 18 . 5/18/2012
An island of peace-temporary, perhaps?
Bonbonnett chapter 17 . 5/18/2012
Yay Richard and Charlotte! Boo! Nasty Earl!
Bonbonnett chapter 16 . 5/16/2012
Charlotte has a lot to think about - let's hope that it all works out for her - she deserves it.
Bonbonnett chapter 15 . 5/16/2012
That was pretty bold of Darcy to tell The Earl to keep his hands off her. The beast is not likely to take that lying down!
YepItsMe chapter 16 . 5/16/2012
So Lizzy did go back to Blisstham? Yikes.

Maybe the Earl's wound from shedding first blood will fester and he'll suffer and die slowly? I hope Darcy isn't also injured because who knows if the Earl would fight fair.

I am disappointed there will be no more Wednesday postings but it's understandable. Til next time...
YepItsMe chapter 15 . 5/16/2012
Interesting reaction from the Earl to Darcy's threat - or lack of reaction, I should say. It's not surprising that he would focus his abuse on someone not as capable of defending herself, rather than another man. Hopefully she won't go back to the Earl's house because I cringe to think what he may do. I've been curious about the protocol for challenging someone to a duel. Mainly if Darcy was "allowed" to call him out for mistreating his wife (essentially his property) since he isn't a relative, or if it was ok to avenge abuse to her because she is a lady?

How did Darcy know what her indisposition was just by looking at her? Or did I miss something? Anyway...reading on!
Aki no Ryu chapter 15 . 5/16/2012
Just to be clear, Elizabeth is not with child (as far as she could tell anyway)? I wonder that Lady Catherine did not send someone to go with her nephew and her godson's wife as they left the room. I was thinking she'd say something about "propriety" and make sure they were accompanied especially as he brought Elizabeth to a bedroom. That aside, I am on pins and needles over this fanfic! I'm scared for the characters. They have so much to lose if the plan goes wrong!

Typo? "Or that Darcy might tire of her, leaving her with no other alternative but to return to the martial [marital?] home that was her present nightmare."
cbjfan61 chapter 16 . 5/16/2012
Yay for Darcy! YAY for Charlotte and Richard!
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »