Reviews for Marry In Haste Version 2
biancaruth chapter 16 . 5/16/2012
Thankyou for the information about duels at the end. It was very informative.
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 14 . 5/15/2012
Nice update!
Jelly Babes 101 chapter 14 . 5/15/2012
This second version is very good. much darker as was expected from the a/n on the first chapter.

I eagerly await the next chapter!
Cinagrlx chapter 14 . 5/14/2012
I love your story!
YepItsMe chapter 14 . 5/12/2012
Richard should make his move when Darcy does - his family won't care that he's marrying a poor country girl when they hear what Darcy's up to. (Or maybe they will - after all, affairs were commonplace). I know you will work it out so he can have Charlotte and an income, too.

Lizzy is really treading dangerous ground. I can't wait to see how things go down. I was afraid the Earl would punish Lizzy for drawing Darcy over to the piano (I'm sure he'd probabaly see it that way, as her flirting), especially as he already knows Darcy was at Lizzy's home that once when the Earl was out. I can't imagine he will let her go, even as a supposed guest of Georgiana. Guess we'll see!
Bonbonnett chapter 14 . 5/12/2012
Oops, I see Darcy is not the only one to felled by Cupid's dart!
Bonbonnett chapter 13 . 5/12/2012
There we have it - a see-saw - what would be the best thing to do? No easy answer exists, as there are drawbacks to both ideas.
Pineapple0215 chapter 12 . 5/12/2012
I love this story... Im surprised that the Earl didnt excuse themselves from Lady Catherine and him punish her for her evasion about her age...I posted incomplete reviews for 13 & 14 bc I use my small sensitive phone to read& review but I hope that my author feels how rivetted I am to this storyline and look forward to each idea and expression that tells the tale of the Countess and our beloved Mr. Darcy
Pineapple0215 chapter 13 . 5/12/2012
I accidentally sent my review of ch14 but failed to convey how much I am enjoying this story unfold along with the time after the Earl. I hope that the story lines will merge seamlessly, as only to have the violent death of the Earl, Lizzy without child inspite of the Earl's attempts at the urging of Lady Catherine and her later meeting in Herefordshire Meryton Assembly assessing Mr. Darcy in passing... And watching their romance unfold so romantically and unrestricted. I am so engaged with the Marrying
Pineapple0215 chapter 14 . 5/12/2012
This was the best roller coaster ride! I do wish that Richard wouldve inherited the Earldom to equate him more on Darcys level and truly be able to help in the plan to rescue Elizabeth, the Countess :) I wouldve liked to see more dialogue btw Charlotte and Richard, as I feel his attachment vaguely but know Charlottes character and clever mind would prove beneficial in being worked into the rescue. Im not sure after being forcibly assaulted by the Earl how physically Elizabeth could walk and ramble about between the estates...especially repeatdly roughly and nightly in the Earls quest for an heir as slight in frame ( noted by tiny waist)... Slightly more robust woman for that time might have endured..I am under the impression that the Earl is much hardier in frame yet not of the sloven portrayal as in
A Pink Beast chapter 13 . 5/12/2012
A good chapter, but I feel as if the beginning when he was recalling his last visit to Rosings a little drawn out and unnecessary. Just as a personal opinion. Otherwise, both 13 and 14 reach your high standards!
biancaruth chapter 14 . 5/12/2012
It's good to see Darcy has the support of his close family and friends.
Lucy65 chapter 12 . 5/10/2012
I wish Darcy would duel with and kill the earl but I will happily wait to see what happens. I liked Darcy's honest talk with his sister. His concerns for her future were valid. Lady Catherine is a hoot!
YepItsMe chapter 12 . 5/9/2012
Poor Lizzy. I can't wait for Darcy to show her what husbandly attentions are supposed to be like. I'm glad she's at least thinking of options and not letting it get her down completely. I think I'd be plotting ways to kill him every single day.
YepItsMe chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
I'm thinking the Earl isn't going to let her just leave without a fight. It'd offend his pride too much. I can't wait to see if they will resort to having an affair or if maybe the Earl will do everyone a favor and drop dead. I love how Georgiana surprised him.

Reading on...