Reviews for Marry In Haste Version 2
ninaz08 chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
That bas***d! I wonder if you still plan on keeping to the plot line frlm the first version, with the Earl dying, i mean? I am so glad that you have finally uploaded this story i've been trying to check every few days and i'm so glad I've found it! Cant wait for the rest please update soon !
sab3918 chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
i like this story! Can't wait to read more!
Defincupark chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
Wow! I read your first version, and although I loved it, am enjoying this one so much more, and there are only 4 chapters! So intrigued to find our what Elizabeth and Darcy are up to!
YepItsMe chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Oh that was just awful. Poor Lizzy. I hope the Earl is made to suffer later. A lot. And poor Jane, too.
cbjfan61 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
As I read this it would fall under the prequel to Marry in Haste 1. Interesting.
hrhdana chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
ooh, may karma come and kick lord lucius up the
MrsPuddle chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
I hope someone will see whats happening although its probably not much helpful because they will still expect her to bear it. At least Darcy cares. Die Lucius! )
MrsPuddle chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Poor Lizzie. I want to hurt him so badly. I hope that Darcy will really help her and that Earl wont have quick and painless death.
hrhdana chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
we are very lucky to have two versions of this story.

Lucy65 chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
I am so glad to start re-reading this story!
Pineapple0215 chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Desperate to read more! I love it!
YepItsMe chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
I have to admit to skimming this chapter a bit, to see if Darcy knew that Jane and Lizzy were indeed sisters. I was sure that Mrs B would be only too happy to mention her daughter was the Countess of SW, piquing his interest as she was a bit of a mystery in town. But I guess he didn't really think to put it together til now. I also wonder how much of the Earl's bad behavior Jane will see while staying there.

Looking fwd to next update.
YepItsMe chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Welcome back! Poor Lizzy...i do not like to see her suffering but look forward to seeing what decisions they make to be together somehow.

How typically sweet of Darcy to drop that drunken cad off at home.
A Pink Beast chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Oh goody the second version! Despite darker undertones, I dare say that I will enjoy this one to the same extent- that is to say, a lot!
misakigirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Wow! this story's great! What you added about Darcy seeing desperation or despondence in Lizzy's eyes makes the whole much more believable to me because, sincerely I don't believe in love at first sight.

Anyway... great story... can't wait to read the improved version D
257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »