Reviews for Marry In Haste Version 2
Bonbonnett chapter 7 . 5/2/2012
Well, I guess we knew that the cat wouldn't stay in the bag for long!
A Pink Beast chapter 8 . 5/2/2012
Another terrific update! Ooh lucius angers me! I am anxiously awaiting the moment Darcy takes matters into his own hands :)
Aki no Ryu chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
There are no words to express how perfectly abominable the Earl is! That was horrific! Poor Elizabeth. I am quite impressed that she is thinking of running away as a last resort. If I were in her shoes I might want to consider ending sad existence as my first choice on the list. I applaud her clinging on to life.

Typo (Ch 6): "Well it is an equal match for her I suppose," was Lord Lucius['] reaction.

Obviously the Earl's perverted preferences are keeping Elizabeth from conceiving, but as for him, why does he not want an heir?
Lucy65 chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
"Enquiries must be made to your health; I presume it to be well, else your husband shall bear retribution for it. "

I have no doubt that indolent, arrogant Mr. Bennet would say such a thing even. He would shut his eyes to anything that require him to care.

Jane may be able to perservere. One can only hope.

Keep up the good work!
Aki no Ryu chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
I'm so happy to be back! I went on fanfiction hiatus these past two weeks as I was studying for a certification exam and the best thing I could give up to ensure I stayed focused was fanfiction. It was tortuous to see the email alerts from Marry in Haste version 2 and not be able to read it! But now that the exam is over I'm happy to be back!

The first chapter was riveting from the start. An air of sadness and yes, darkness lends gravity to the tale even before any scenes of Elizabeth’s terrible marriage are brought to light. I still like how, like in version 1, Mr. Darcy's interest is piqued from the get go. Can't wait to read the next few chapters! (I think that's an advantage to starting this story late- I get a few chapters to sink my teeth into at once!)
wannabe2 chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
Looking forward to more Darcy/Lizzy moments
Bonbonnett chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
Nice, he can't stay on task, because he keeps thinking of her. Incidentally, I don't believe George III had Haemophilia, it was another hereditary blood disease called Porphyria.
Bonbonnett chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Such a sad contrast between the Gardiner household and her own.
Bonbonnett chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Nasty person - does not like girls - prefers boys. Tsk!
Bonbonnett chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
The Darcy fish is in danger of being hooked!
Bonbonnett chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Well, Darcy, after meeting her, you'll never know a moment's peace until you see her again.
S.C.Mema chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I'm so glad you're posting this, Daniella. This is my favorite of all your wonderful stories. I could just see these events unfolding when I read this the first time. And it made me wonder how many wives in this era lived in the circumstances you described, wealth and privilege notwithstanding. Gayle / S.
LotsOfLaundry chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
Poor Elizabeth. I bet Mr. Darcy would help her run away! Looking forward to another update! L.
YepItsMe chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
Sigh... As you know, I love a musical Darcy. The imagery of that part was just lovely. Poor Darcy, what a predicament. And he doesn't know that any attn he pays Lizzy will make the Earl cruel to her.
Pineapple0215 chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
I'm caught! The story is very engaging! Very well written! I can not wait for the next post! your characters really come to life and I feel as if I am experiencing and thinking just as they are...except for the Earl but it is just as well. I have a bit of a hard time but realize that it was not uncommon for that time... Thank you for excellent writing and I look forward to each coming!
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »