Reviews for Marry In Haste Version 2
Jansfamily4 chapter 29 . 7/6/2016
HURRAY... good riddance. Now to move forward
Jansfamily4 chapter 20 . 7/5/2016
That Wickham has to slither his way into Darcy's life one way or the other
Jansfamily4 chapter 18 . 7/5/2016
I am happy that Elizabeth is away from that man. I did like your other book where he died but that was too easy. Hopefully there will be a HEA ending.
Jansfamily4 chapter 14 . 7/5/2016
I love your touches of history at the end of your chapters. Wonderful writing even if the subject is difficult. Thank you
misslin123 chapter 32 . 6/23/2016
Beautiful!
AliasKelly chapter 13 . 6/11/2016
At this point in the story I started thinking of Coldplay's song "Paradise", as it represents the feelings I have for Elizabeth, her current situation, and a hopeful outcome. If you aren't familiar with it, please give it a listen. The music video is worth a look too.
Meena chapter 32 . 5/26/2016
Loved it ! Suspenseful, heart breaking and romantic. One of the best variations I have even read.
Carol chapter 32 . 3/3/2016
What a sad, but wonderful story you have written for JAFF fans. Couldn't believe Elizabeth's loss of wit, smiles, and love of life while married to the Earl. He was worse than Wickham in his dealings with women, especially his wife. Elizabeth should have grabbed a butcher's knife and done him in. I must say, I was surprised when he shot Wickham during the first duel. I was so glad the Earl was a drunk for the carriage race for he got what he dished out. I'm sure if Darcy hadn't rescued Lydia from the Earl, Elizabeth would have gone back to save her sister. Lydia was wrong for leaving Brighton with him, but he was her sister's husband, and Lydia wanted to see Elizabeth. Since she hadn't written to anyone how miserable she was and what her marriage was like, no one knew what was happening to her. Darcy was a gentleman from the beginning, and his love for her was such a wonderful story with no misunderstandings. Loved it. Hope you publish this story.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/17/2015
This is a great story, I like it better than the first one. Thanks for sharing
Keep writing
Kikki
Motherof8 chapter 32 . 11/5/2015
It was a difficult story to read. As I am sure it was to write. I had to skip over the graphic parts. Perhaps it should have been M rated. Thanks forvwriting
Motherof8 chapter 29 . 11/5/2015
Good riddance
Motherof8 chapter 28 . 11/5/2015
Lydia is incorrigible
Motherof8 chapter 27 . 11/5/2015
O
Motherof8 chapter 26 . 11/5/2015
The earl is devious and delusional.
Motherof8 chapter 22 . 11/4/2015
That was a relief, who thought her husband would save Darcy.
296 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »