Reviews for Marry In Haste Version 2
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 32 . 6/21/2014
Sailor Moon new anime will premiere on July 5. This story was wonderful.

What Makes A Dad

God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer run,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so, He called it...Dad.

Happy Father's Day!
Misabel the Miserable chapter 32 . 6/17/2014
I ADORED this story. In fact, all of the P&P you've written, but this one in particular. I think it's great how you invented an entirely new plot but still managed to keep the characters canon (I'm not a fan of OOC).
Just one query...and it's a rather awkward one...when you talk about the Earl's "technique" in sexually abusing Elizabeth, are you meaning that he prefers to enter her...in the non-traditional method? Sorry for such an awkward question, but i could never really decide completely if that's what you meant.
Halle Alexis chapter 32 . 5/15/2014
I loved this version of the story just as much as I loved the first!
superwoman1015 chapter 32 . 12/3/2013
I'm so glad you killed off her husband and didn't have Darcy kill him. This story amazing and captivating.
Boonster chapter 32 . 11/30/2013
Excellent! Thank up, please continue writing more P P variations.
Bonnie chapter 32 . 10/22/2013
Excellent! Really enjoyed this P&P variation.

Look forward to more.
Sandria99 chapter 32 . 8/18/2013
Both heart-breaking and heart-warming. I loved it.
Kat liu chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
so here I am from Version 1 to Version 2.
On first impression I like it, maybe even better than 1.
The part with Anne was great, giving insight into Darcys character and motivations as well as explaining Annes situation.
Guest1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Excellent story! I love the details of your footnotes, about the clubs and houses. Keep up the good work!
Vexating chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Do I need to read the first version before this one? Or will all be clear?
Guest chapter 32 . 4/29/2013
This is my second reading of this story. Incredible story, excellent writing. Some parts were tough to read, but I'm a relative of an abused wife, so I think your details are on point. So glad for their happy ending.
BettyC chapter 32 . 4/28/2013
Such a great story! I couldn't help but finish the story in one sitting. Everyone finally got their just desserts int he end. Although, I really wished we had an assurance that she indeed does beget heirs... seeing as how she didn't within those 3 years of marriage despite the almost daily attentions from the earl \ I guess i can assume that love and happiness enabled her body to produce children? Thanks! Hope to see more PP stories in the future!
HawkAngel XD chapter 32 . 2/4/2013
amazing work :)!

HawkAngel
LulaGrace chapter 32 . 2/4/2013
This was a really beautiful story. I was worried for the potental that this story would be angst-ridden and scandal-filled, but it truly wasn't. A very creative storyline much deserving of more reviews! Thanks for sharing
LulaGrace chapter 31 . 2/4/2013
I suppose if they are planning to stay away from society for a while the official mourni period doesn't matter. I'm glad they found Mr B's approval
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »